Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Le Guignon

Just learned an easy way to steal a bike

Recommended Posts

You can just grab one off the rack on the front of the bus while the owner is distracted on their phone.  I just watched it happen.  The owner hasn't even noticed yet.  I hope I'm around when he does.

I think in going to steal one the next time I see an opportunity and toss it the river.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, new_disease said:

Let us know how the owner reacts, I must know how this saga ends

 

It wasn't his.  I guess the crazy homeless guy had a very similar looking bike already on the front rack I didn't see.  So nothing was stolen. 

I'm actually glad, that dude was cute had a cool fashion sense.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Le Guignon said:

It wasn't his.  I guess the crazy homeless guy had a very similar looking bike already on the front rack I didn't see.  So nothing was stolen. 

I'm actually glad, that dude was cute had a cool fashion sense.

Well that's good. This story had a happy ending 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, new_disease said:

Well that's good. This story had a happy ending 

Noooot really....This doesn't quite close the chapter on her kleptolust, nor her desire for wanton (no idea if that's correct) destruction.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Find a Lime scooter or something so that nothing of value is lost.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Le Guignon said:

quote-honestly-i-love-stealing-things-cr

 

Edited by Poof
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FREE BIKES FOR US ALL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Radical Left said:

Noooot really....This doesn't quite close the chapter on her kleptolust, nor her desire for wanton (no idea if that's correct) destruction.

It's just a desire for wanton destruction and the thrill of illegal activities.  I don't steal normally ever, just thought maybe I'd branch out from my usual indiscretions for a lark.

Edited by Le Guignon
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Le Guignon said:

It's just a desire for wanton destruction and the thrill of illegal activities.  I don't steal normally ever, just thought maybe I'd branch out from my usual indiscretions for a lark.

I love this girl

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Radical Left said:

Noooot really....This doesn't quite close the chapter on her kleptolust, nor her desire for wanton (no idea if that's correct) destruction.

Sometimes you just gotta scratch that itch and go sow some minor chaos 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...