UnevenEdge
cyberbully

Mike Tyson gets licence to kill Roy Jones Jr.

Bruh....

I mean, don't get me wrong, RJJ was/is very precise and lethal with those hands...In fact, there was a small zone of time that I was ready to say he was the perfect fi.....Ok, that's hyperbole, but I was really impressed.

But dude, Mike is a monster, and I watched this dude work out recently and I'm telling you....The man was on my computer screen....Swinging at air.....And it still hurt a little.  Not to Mention, RJJ is a punch drunk mess at this point, where despite his rapid decline in the ring, Mike is still the scariest MFer butt naked on this planet imo. Mike wouldnb't have a chance against a younger fighter in the ring, but I believe whole heartedly that he can sucker punch anyone on 2 feet into feta crumbles.  This is going to be a slaughter.

Buddy B B B B B B B BONUS thread.

I figure the audience for this is much smaller here, but I'll be honest....When I heard Megan Thee Stallion was shot, I assumed it was by them girls who want to hurt her🎶

But turns out it was by some lame ass Canadian rapper Named Tory Lanez.

Now the thing is, when I first heard the news it was her alleged boyfriend, I thought "wow, the dudes are just getting more and more bitch made" but upon reading/hearing the stories, dude is 5'3....Meg is like 6' (I think it's actually 5'11) and she ain't missed no meals......So it seems she was working his little ass over before he shot her......Now, I'm not saying a gun should have ever been pulled and he's definitely still a bitch for shooting her....But this lil' nugget of a dude might have literally feared for his life, lol....Since this was a high profile party, and the news is slowly getting out, I KNOW someone got this shit on camera and I need to see if this ass woopin' was anything like it is in my head....Because in my head...It's fucking hilarious.

Now, since he shot her in the foot...I am off to search for Harlem Nights memes for this.

• Like 1

I didn’t know Tory Lanez was responsible for that. That dude always tried to look and act tough on social media but has some of the softest R&B pop tracks around. 

• Haha 1

It's good to see Tyson like that, dude had some problems. That'll be a fun fight to watch, like knockout kings 2000 but real life. Do they put Mike in video games yet? No need to answer as I'm gonna check anyway.

Edit: He wants to license himself for a new one!

Edited by GreatBallsOfJizz

3 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

tyson is so old now but he seems a lot wiser than he was in the decline of his career back in the late 90s-00s. 

he's even older now than foreman when he made his comeback. 

???

I think you mean late 80s and 90s. Buster knocked him off his pedestal in 1990.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

???

I think you mean late 80s and 90s. Buster knocked him off his pedestal in 1990.

i dont wanna take anything away from buster, he pulled the most shocking upset in any sport ever, but that seemed more like a fluke than a general decline. his decline was definitely post prison career vs holyfield. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

tyson is so old now but he seems a lot wiser than he was in the decline of his career back in the late 90s-00s. 

he's even older now than foreman when he made his comeback. 

I don't care how old he is, this motherfucker is scary

giphy.gif

And I wouldn't call this a "comeback"....I mean what's he got on Roy...2 years, maybe.....

I'll be honest (hence my title) I don't know why this is even happening, but I'm so happy it is.......

Sucks that it'll be to an empty arena.....I watched an NBA scrimmage match with no fans and I was like "Damn, can you at least add the sound effects from Live to this shit"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You can tell this is serious because he's smoking a blunt in the video where he signs.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I don't care how old he is, this motherfucker is scary

giphy.gif

And I wouldn't call this a "comeback"....I mean what's he got on Roy...2 years, maybe.....

I'll be honest (hence my title) I don't know why this is even happening, but I'm so happy it is.......

Sucks that it'll be to an empty arena.....I watched an NBA scrimmage match with no fans and I was like "Damn, can you at least add the sound effects from Live to this shit"

yeah despite his age, the man still sports an amazing physique. im kinda hoping for a legit comeback, i know its almost impossible but i'd like to see him make things more exciting in the sport of boxing. 

agreed, if they gonna play to an empty arena, that least put on the fake crowd noise or something. 

3 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

yeah despite his age, the man still sports an amazing physique. im kinda hoping for a legit comeback, i know its almost impossible but i'd like to see him make things more exciting in the sport of boxing. 

agreed, if they gonna play to an empty arena, that least put on the fake crowd noise or something. 

He's playing marquis rules because he doesn't want to hurt anyone too much.

15 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Man they gotta do something. The pro wrestling companies figured it out, have a bunch of workers and people who have to be there anyway in the crowd and reacting loudly, even a couple dozen people audibly reacting near the cameras does a lot to fill the silence... Boxing might do something like this, but it doesn't sound like the NBA will unfortunately. One reporter who is in the NBA bubble was at a scrimmage the other day and a player does some monster play idr and only one person who was watching started clapping then quickly stopped once she realized no one else was and maybe wasn't even supposed to be making noise. 

Idk what these playoffs are gonna be like but they're gonna lose a lot of luster from not having that live crowd reaction in big moments I tell you what.

I mean I've watched some huge games at bars and stuff where there's no volume but in those situations you have a crowd of people around you also watching and reacting...not exactly going to be the case during a pandemic, so they damn well better be piping some noise in when dudes hit big shots and do big things. 

4 hours ago, NaBarney said:

Man they gotta do something. The pro wrestling companies figured it out, have a bunch of workers and people who have to be there anyway in the crowd and reacting loudly, even a couple dozen people audibly reacting near the cameras does a lot to fill the silence... Boxing might do something like this, but it doesn't sound like the NBA will unfortunately. One reporter who is in the NBA bubble was at a scrimmage the other day and a player does some monster play idr and only one person who was watching started clapping then quickly stopped once she realized no one else was and maybe wasn't even supposed to be making noise. 

Idk what these playoffs are gonna be like but they're gonna lose a lot of luster from not having that live crowd reaction in big moments I tell you what.

I mean I've watched some huge games at bars and stuff where there's no volume but in those situations you have a crowd of people around you also watching and reacting...not exactly going to be the case during a pandemic, so they damn well better be piping some noise in when dudes hit big shots and do big things. 

this was way more entertaining than whatever superbowl game we had that year

4 hours ago, NaBarney said:

There's a lot to be said for packed arenas and $12 beers in the realm of adding to the excitement.

I'm not even too sure what would be wrong with a 1/3 or even 1/4 fan attendance cap, but I don't want something that can be produced generically to be the reason "Have you been to a recent sporting event" is added to the list of reasons why you must quarantine.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, I'm school shopping because apparently that's not an important enough reason to let kids start this year online.

Mike is in full riot gear, Roy look like your uncle that used to be in shape but now he just cuts grass around the neighborhood for beer money....Mike doesn't know what exhibition means

bbb.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

tyson looking as intimidating as he was 20 years ago. maybe roy still thinking, this is just exhibition, i'll be safe. 

Well, I haven't seen Roy training at all....Mike is building this up all on his own......

Which makes me think there will be some sort of bait and switch later....But that's just decades of cynicism talking.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

Well, I haven't seen Roy training at all....Mike is building this up all on his own......

Which makes me think there will be some sort of bait and switch later....But that's just decades of cynicism talking.

4 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

I understood every word

Oh I did too, but I watch Mike Tysons Mysteries every night basically

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Sawdamizer said:

Oh I did too, but I watch Mike Tysons Mysteries every night basically

See.....Some of that shit i don't understand.  Like the one with the screaming gnome...It was background noise but there was one point I had to get up and rewind it because I could swear what I heard wasn't English.

• Haha 2

On 10/15/2020 at 12:56 PM, Distortedreasoning said:

he just looks tired.

he's in training mode not in late night binge drug mode. 

72604947_1262254377316559_70945678759349

• Like 1

now thats a tyson that was not focused on fighting! 

speaking of, heres roy jones interview of joe rogan.

the man sounds confident and is looking good too. making a case for himself too lol.

3 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

the time is almost upon us! 

i'll be watching this at a buddies with a small group of friends. should be fun. 

Tyson weighed in 10 pounds more than Roy at 220.. and his quote.... "if I'm running anywhere, I'm running at him" is Mike's strategy... I predict just straight up murder. 

1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

Speaking of murder...Jake Paul.... 

da668224265340408e43049bfcf1aff4_md.jpg

Lol this dude.

But yeah, we always knew this was going to be power vs stamina....if roy can take this to the 3rd, it might be ippon for Mike

5 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Lol this dude.

But yeah, we always knew this was going to be power vs stamina....if roy can take this to the 3rd, it might be ippon for Mike

Not sure what to make of this... I mean, a part of me was hoping he dropped more weight, but they are 50... so Mike keeping the power is really in his benefit... because old... idk... I got nothing else going on at 11, so I'll find a stream on reddit... I sure as hell ain't paying 45 bucks for it.

4 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Speaking of murder...Jake Paul.... 

da668224265340408e43049bfcf1aff4_md.jpg

"Why is he there OH FUCK Jake Paul vs. Nate Robinson is on that card too :/" 

18 minutes ago, Seight said:

"Why is he there OH FUCK Jake Paul vs. Nate Robinson is on that card too :/" 

Holy shit, thats real...i didnt even look at the undercard.

3 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Holy shit, thats real...i didnt even look at the undercard.

Oh... lol... yah...

But I read they aren't doing points or shit... and like, if they get cut they call it? This is some nerf shit

Buddy... you thought I just randomly posted a pic of that dude?

I assumed he had something to do with the fight but i wasn't interested enough to find out until ol dude said he was on the card

Oh... lol... yah...

But I read they aren't doing points or shit... and like, if they get cut they call it? This is some nerf shit

Calling it for cuts. I haven't heard that but i stopped keeping up with the specifics once they pushed it back 

10 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Tyson weighed in 10 pounds more than Roy at 220.. and his quote.... "if I'm running anywhere, I'm running at him" is Mike's strategy... I predict just straight up murder. 

i know they said they would stop the fight if theres a knockdown, but this sounds like someone is getting knocked down. 

26 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i know they said they would stop the fight if theres a knockdown, but this sounds like someone is getting knocked down. 

Yah definitely 

LOL, you get rocked by a Disney star.....You made it to the NBA at 5'9, that's your W for life, dude....Stop being greedy.

Edited by BlackNoir