UnevenEdge

Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

Sawdamizer

23 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

I cant believe she was in NH.... like, I would have guessed S America somewhere for sure.

She probably thought she could get away with it once Epstein got arrested. There was an image circulating of her chilling out at an In-N-Out shortly after Epstein died as if his death gave her immunity from being investigated as his madam. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Ginguy said:

The prosecution has rested, the defense will likely wrap up this week. The entire proceeding has been kept secret, so none of the real scumbags will be exposed.

Also, Epstein didn't kill himself. 

I can't help but think you wouldn't say that if Trump, the one person in power (at the time) that might actually have the resources to pull off a hit, was the one that ordered it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Also, you know the only reason Harry and Meghan are getting rung through the ringer is because that's a whole lot more palatable for the tabloids than the Prince Andrew hanging out with a rapist, fucking underage girls, and then hiding out to avoid prosecution.

there it is. 

there it fucking is. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So, there might be a retrial in the Maxwell case (provided she lives that long). It turns out that apparently two jurors lied on their questionnaires during selection. That's grounds for a mistrial and presumably a new trial would be ordered. 

I hate to agree with him, but Jingai is right.  The fact that one juror admitted to using his experience as a sexual assault survivor to sway jurors is highly problematic:  It's like having a witness give testimony to the jury without either the prosecution or defense having a chance to rebut.

And it was so unnecessary, given that she was going to be convicted anyway.

19 hours ago, Ginguy said:

So, there might be a retrial in the Maxwell case (provided she lives that long). It turns out that apparently two jurors lied on their questionnaires during selection. That's grounds for a mistrial and presumably a new trial would be ordered. 

Conservatives be like

donald-trump-nationals.gif.d2c3ec7d21e823cd2c3bc4894a9235f5.gif

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...