UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 123 Discussion

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

She got the horns but otherwise looked the same when she used the sealing spell.  So eyes must have changed from using it on the prince or after she came out of the bird form.

Maybe part 2 will show that.  Otherwise I have something else to go back and check. :P

Yeah maybe just a thing after being freed from being locked as the bird.

19 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

That's good, maybe they're working on it behind the scenes with the writers so maybe we can still be cannon with a mini-arc until the end of the season?

Yeah I'm not looking it up either.

I haven't read the whole articles yet word by word and not sure if I want to, because again, spoilers, but from what I understand, it was going to show stuff that happened during a time skip in the manga, maybe even potentially explain things better, and was going to be supervised by the original author.  You don't get much better for a filler arc than that.

Someone needs to look it up and give us a spoiler-free report lol.

2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I haven't read the whole articles yet word by word and not sure if I want to, because again, spoilers, but from what I understand, it was going to show stuff that happened during a time skip in the manga, maybe even potentially explain things better, and was going to be supervised by the original author.  You don't get much better for a filler arc than that.

Someone needs to look it up and give us a spoiler-free report lol.

Agreed, cool, that sounds pretty good for a filler arc if they do end up doing that.

Pretty cool that we've gone like 123 eps without really much filler like you said.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DangerMouse said:

That reminds me!

That beautiful transition from Secre falling to it opening wider and blending to color now that she's free and joined the team.

New teases in there as well, of course.

Yeah, the old one was badass, but this one is nice too for the more upbeat stuff.

And Asta is in a sunny field this time. :)

But what is with that thumbnail that is not in the OP at all? xD

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

That reminds me!

That beautiful transition from Secre falling to it opening wider and blending to color now that she's free and joined the team.

New teases in there as well, of course.

Duly noted. Now that I know we're actually on V3, I'll include it in the July 11th thread!

• Like 2

On 6/28/2020 at 5:41 AM, ben0119 said:

But what is with that thumbnail that is not in the OP at all? xD

Don't know either, must be someone Crunchyroll knew was coming in the next arc I guess so they decided to tease lol

Spoiler

but it looks like we might find out in a couple of eps. The thumbnail for ep 127 that we knew was going up on Funi on Sunday is also picture of this character.

Edited by DangerMouse