UnevenEdge

Paranoia Agent Episode 8 Discussion

1 minute ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Cuz he realized, they're already dead. Probably died in the building. Crows are asociated with the afterlife of course. Explains too why Little Slugger wanted nothing to do with them.

Oh ok.  And makes sense.  I did think it was funny Lil Slugger still looked like Kozuka though.

Just now, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

That' easy. Cuz the folks at Adult Swim are just messed up. If you look at it that way, makes perfect sense they'd pick a show like this for Toonami.

its just with the way 2020 has been so far....Paranoia Agent just feels less like "making you forget your problems" and instead straight up shoving them down your throat

11 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

As far as I know, the only thing that got taken out over there was the Wendy's where the incident that sparked the riots occurred.

I saw footage of that Wendy's at 10 last night, and it didn't look like it was on fire to me then. They said it was on fire, but the only things I saw aflame were the bushes and trees on the restaurant's property. And if it was on fire inside, it looked like the lights were just on. They were right about the windows being busted out though.

11 hours ago, mochi said:

this episode looks off model compared to the others

Considering it was done by a prominent sakuga artist whose opening animation for Eureka seveN's third cour incurred so much backlash on the Japanese side he had to do sakuga for a later episode uncredited, yeah I can understand how it could be viewed that way.

11 hours ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

YOU DO NOT LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS ON THE WAY DOWN.

Depends on how high you jump.