UnevenEdge
discole monade

no justice! no peace!

12 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I have no idea what you're trying to say...

I was gone a couple months, is that a joke or not? Specify the question and I'll try to explain, I'm awake enough for that much. Because I feel like these are the important racial discussions that should be happening right now.

Yeah.  No one wants to hear one of your rants.

13 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Yeah.  No one wants to hear one of your rants.

They are almost as bad as hardcorhunters.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

I have no idea what you're trying to say...

The more you say it, the more you feed his "I'm smarter than everyone in the room" ego.

45 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

The more you say it, the more you feed his "I'm smarter than everyone in the room" ego.

Haha, I thought you got the whole thing in my sayonara thread? Kinda remember you joking back. Not trying to do anything really, just presenting my thoughts. I suppose during this particular period it is a sensitive issue and you guys are you but I said my piece on it. Agree or not, it's fine. I feel it's escapism, because if a black man or woman come home to their spouse they don't say "someone called me the n word today" when it happens.

8 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Saintly white woman murdered after saying "All Lives Matter" politely to an unruly group of "n*****s".

Sadly, she leaves behind a precocious little racist who will never know the greatness of white people.

This was also super unnecessary, regardless of the asterisks

4 hours ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Glad you're offended, that's why I said it. Did you just tell me black lives matter? Or did you get fucking irritated and insult me?

Fuck you too.

2 hours ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

I'm fucking pissed and I want it over. 

LOL, YOU want it over....Current climate too taxing on your sensibilities?  Don't like feeling uncomfortable bottling up your dormant Massa?

Seriously dude, you and your "I'm like Bill Mahr" bullshit is cowardly af...And now we get a thesis on why you feel justified.  LOL, dumbass.

Edited by cyberbully

14 minutes ago, Nabply said:

This was also super unnecessary, regardless of the asterisks

stfu you parasite.  Willing to ride any bandwagon as long as someone else is driving...Pussy.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, stilgar said:

Lol.

Jizz thinks I care enough about him to be mad.

I like the part where he said I insulted him....He's either unaware of what an insult is, of someone not wanting to hear about his street cred really sticks in his craw.

1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

I like the part where he said I insulted him....He's either unaware of what an insult is, of someone not wanting to hear about his street cred really sticks in his craw.

No man, it's hard to explain. It's just me using that word made you and everyone else feel a certain way, and I liked you put me in an indefensible position. Because there's no fucking excuse for it and I don't like jingai getting by with all this little coy shit. The dude posts white supremacist memes and hides the guise hard enough to hang around and pollute the world with his shit.

Fuck him.