UnevenEdge
discole monade

no justice! no peace!

A shoplifting conviction? Really?  That’s the crime that makes this justifiable?  Wtf are they not underneath a jail rn? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

A shoplifting conviction? Really?  That’s the crime that makes this justifiable?  Wtf are they not underneath a jail rn? 

prior WHITE cop and his son. 

that's why.

Makes me sick just thinking about it.

• Like 4

and sean reed just yesterday. we apparently don't even have time to debate in between the hashtags anymore

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Poof said:

and sean reed just yesterday. we apparently don't even have time to debate in between the hashtags anymore

reckless driving gets you shot....if black that is. 

Its almost like people have spent the last 4 years demanding to go back to an earlier time in American history. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

Only because people outside of the area were made aware of it. 

They should have been hauled away long before it ever got to this point. 

• Like 1

I don’t know why it took 3 months to arrest them.  It was clearly murder 

• Like 1

Authorities would’ve let the murderers walk free, maybe even join the state government, had the rest of their surrounding states never noticed or expressed disgust about letting a hate crime go unpunished. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

That face you make when you realize you aren’t gonna get to see your cousin’s special underwear on Mother’s Day

Psh, I'll bet they've already bonded out and it's been kept mum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

On 5/7/2020 at 2:40 PM, discolemonade said:

well...no fucking shit. 

96425967_2980991565279744_35575403778523

aaahhhhh YYYUUP! 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I don’t know why it took 3 months to arrest them.  It was clearly murder 

The father worked for the PD and DA's office.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

One last family reunion before they die of ass rammage in prison 

1 hour ago, PenguinBoss said:

The father worked for the PD and DA's office.

Still bullshit. Now I’m reading that there were no break-ins being reported in the area.  The DA in Georgia wants to try and justify this.  Anyone can try and stop and question someone in Georgia, and if they don’t comply, shooting is justified?  

I have bad news we've been tricked by the liberal media into promoting a race war.

6p3509c63kx41.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you for posting about this.

20 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Are those even the same person?

Do all black people look the same to you?

10 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Still bullshit. Now I’m reading that there were no break-ins being reported in the area.  The DA in Georgia wants to try and justify this.  Anyone can try and stop and question someone in Georgia, and if they don’t comply, shooting is justified?  

https://www.mediamatters.org/white-nationalism/far-right-figures-are-attempting-twist-facts-and-defend-shooting-ahmaud-arbery

Pretty much what you'd expect.  Lies, whataboutism, etc.  "the McMichaels are 'God fearing men' who 'were only trying to protect their neighborhood' and that Arbery 'did not did not comply with simple commands.'"  Like they had any authority to be giving anyone must-be-obeyed commands!

Also, a good examination of the "they had a right to make a citizen's arrest under GA law: https://freethoughtblogs.com/pervertjustice/2020/05/06/lynching-is-legal-says-georgia-da/

It's long, but a thorough debunking of that legal argument that the DAs proposed while making up excuses as to why they hadn't arrested them yet.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Gina Szanboti said:

https://www.mediamatters.org/white-nationalism/far-right-figures-are-attempting-twist-facts-and-defend-shooting-ahmaud-arbery

Pretty much what you'd expect.  Lies, whataboutism, etc.  "the McMichaels are 'God fearing men' who 'were only trying to protect their neighborhood' and that Arbery 'did not did not comply with simple commands.'"  Like they had any authority to be giving anyone must-be-obeyed commands!

Also, a good examination of the "they had a right to make a citizen's arrest under GA law: https://freethoughtblogs.com/pervertjustice/2020/05/06/lynching-is-legal-says-georgia-da/

It's long, but a thorough debunking of that legal argument that the DAs proposed while making up excuses as to why they hadn't arrested them yet.

From what I read in other articles,  what those animals did, did NOT fall under their ability to perform a citizen’s arrest.  One, investigation has shown that no such burglaries were committed in the area. On Jan. 1 there was a break in of a vehicle, but that’s all records show. Two, they didn’t see him commit any crime and they didn’t have reasonable and probable cause of suspicion.  

Ahmaud Arbery had every right to defend himself by trying to take away the gun. He didn’t know wtf was going on.  

Those two better spend the rest of their lives in prison getting fucked. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, SwimModSponges said:

I have bad news we've been tricked by the liberal media into promoting a race war.

6p3509c63kx41.jpg

what does this have to do with anything?

is that even the same person?

and if so, how does this picture justify a lynching. 

i'm confused to your agenda here. 

• Like 1

My agenda is "look how conservatives are spinning this because they're terrible people."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, SwimModSponges said:

My agenda is "look how conservatives are spinning this because they're terrible people."

gotcha'. hadn't had my bowl and cup o'joe yet. 

carry on. 

• Like 1

I just feel so very tired of all this. Of the fact that this shit probably happens every day. This is just one of the cases we know about. How many more cases just like this are happening every day that we never even hear about?

ACAB

• Like 1

11 hours ago, discolemonade said:

i hope they get the death penalty. 

Coronavirus penalty 

2 hours ago, helpme said:

Coronavirus penalty 

nope. 

i hope they are let out in gen. pop. and the brotha's handle shit. 

• Like 1

Its still just so weird to me that the attorney who leaked this video thought it would prove these guys innocent. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8302641/amp/Attorney-leaked-Ahmaud-Arbery-lynching-video-thought-CLEAR-friends.html

,I really thought releasing the video would put the truth out to the public,' Tucker stated. 

'If he [Arbery] had just froze and hadn't done anything, then he wouldn't have been shot.' 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, discolemonade said:

nope. 

i hope they are let out in gen. pop. and the brotha's handle shit. 

From what we've seen coronavirus is very painful and a slow killer without treatment 

So no treatment and just let the virus kill them very slowly 

Now they’re showing a video of him at a construction site. Didn’t do anything suspicious.  Just looked. Doesn’t justify what happened to him. They’re trying so hard to blame the victim. 

On 5/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, 1pooh4u said:

Now they’re showing a video of him at a construction site. Didn’t do anything suspicious.  Just looked. Doesn’t justify what happened to him. They’re trying so hard to blame the victim. 

Doesn't even matter if the Karen that called the cops saw him there. The killers didn't witness it, so they have no legal right to make a citizens' arrest. In fact even before murdering him, they committed like half a dozen misdemeanors of their own in their attempts to fuck with him.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Poof said:

good the local prosecutors deserve the worst

They should get prison imo and I don't say that lightly, totally complicit in attempting to cover up a blatant murder

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, discolemonade said:

Taylor’s boyfriend, who was in the apartment with the aspiring nurse, began shooting at officers as they attempted to enter the home unannounced.

Generally not a good idea.

• D'oh 2

Of course bucket won't defend the boyfriend for trying to protect himself and his girlfriend from random people breaking into their house.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, TrylSyz said:

Generally not a good idea.

how? this was an attempt to enter a house unannounced. OH..you mean because 'black while exercising his 2nd amendment right?

also, they had no just cause to enter the house shooting. 

What details are known, based on the lawsuit, is that Louisville police arrived at Taylor’s home with a warrant to apprehend a man who did not live at her residence. That same man had already been detained by officers before the police arrived at Taylor’s apartment after midnight. Taylor’s boyfriend, who was in the apartment with the aspiring nurse, began shooting at officers as they attempted to enter the home unannounced.

• Like 4