UnevenEdge

The Best Part of Enigma's "Modern Crusaders" Got Chopped!

No, this isn't a huge rant or anything. I love listening to Enigma and have been listening to Enigma, since the time I was a teenager a good 2 1/2 decades ago. Wow! Where has the time gone? Excuse me for showing a bit of my age there.

A little while ago, I was surprised to learn that "Modern Crusaders" was chosen as the 2nd ending theme song for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind.

When I was in the middle of watching Golden Wind on Sunday morning, I automatically expected for "Modern Crusaders" to be cut as the ending theme song but THE BEST PART OF THE SONG got chopped; The best part of "Modern Crusaders," which is at 2:30 got chopped. So, that was a bit of a let down.:|

Before I forget again, I just want to say that if you like listening to Enigma's "Modern Crusaders," you should definitely try listening to some of the other songs by the so-called "project."

Michael Cretu doesn't consider Enigma to be a band. Since he is mostly the composer for Enigma's songs, he labeled Enigma a "project."

Enigma has been featured on various soundtracks over the years. "Beyond The Invisible" is on the La Femme Nikita Soundtrack from the original '90s TV series. Love that song.

"Age Of Loneliness," which is also titled "Carly's Song" is featured on the soundtrack for the Erotic Thriller, Sliver. 

Sharon Stone did some of the vocals on that song, especially since the song is based on her character Carly.

You can also hear that same song on Enigma's album, The Cross Of Changes. That particular album has a lot of other hit singles, that were featured on TV shows, movie trailers, etc.

Okay, I guess I'm done plugging the shit out of Enigma here. LOL!😂

Anyway, if you like what you heard on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind, you should definitely check out some other songs by Enigma.👍