UnevenEdge

How many Stacys is too many Stacys?

Ultima

My friend figured out how to win the Stacys and he tells me it has nothing to do with being a soft, affectionate beta who uses girly charm and passive body language. There's a way to be rugged and aggressive and win, but he hasn't told me the secret to winning the prizes just yet. He only tells me that there's a way and that winning is invigorating. 

• D'oh 1

2 hours ago, Ultima said:

My friend figured out how to win the Stacys and he tells me it has nothing to do with being a soft, affectionate beta who uses girly charm and passive body language. There's a way to be rugged and aggressive and win, but he hasn't told me the secret to winning the prizes just yet. He only tells me that there's a way and that winning is invigorating. 

We're sure you'll keep us updated on this, Stacy.

6 hours ago, Ric said:

Hopefully he hasn't told you because he's saving it for a video, we need to be educated.

I'm surprised he figured this out. I was starting to think that all girls want affectionate, emotional, "charming", non-combative beta males. This just might be the greatest discovery since that British dude found King Tut's tomb. 

23 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Your friend should date Zoe Quinn....

I've never heard of her. Is she around 18 and sexy? My friend is a law-abiding citizen who greatly appreciates purity and beauty. 🇺🇸

Those older women had their chances... 😡... Is what he just texted me. 🏃

17 hours ago, Ultima said:

I'm surprised he figured this out. I was starting to think that all girls want affectionate, emotional, "charming", non-combative beta males. This just might be the greatest discovery since that British dude found King Tut's tomb. 

You mean that British guy that died pretty much broke (estate valued at ~$2,500) and alone?  Sounds fitting.

2 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

You mean that British guy that died pretty much broke (estate valued at ~$2,500) and alone?  Sounds fitting.

He immortalized himself. Nobody cares about who had what, especially back in those wack ass times. 😸

Just now, tsar4 said:

His home country didn't even honor him.

I guarantee I can make anything that was considered expensive and luxurious from any time up until maybe the 70s on a $50 budget. I'm that dude... Well not as much as my good friend, but I've learned a lot from him about survival of the fittest and alpha energy.

1 minute ago, Ultima said:

I guarantee I can make anything that was considered expensive and luxurious from any time up until maybe the 70s on a $50 budget. I'm that dude... Well not as much as my good friend, but I've learned a lot from him about survival of the fittest and alpha energy.

...and being an asswipe. Can't forget that one.

Just now, Houdini Splicer said:

...and being an asswipe. Can't forget that one.

He's a stud. I can't wait for him to get his chance next May. He's been sitting back and waiting for far too long...  It's time for him to shove these predictable frauds aside and seize the moment and win the grand prize. 👫

6 minutes ago, Ultima said:

You misspelled fattest.

2 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

You misspelled fattest.

I'm rather slender, but my friend slimmed down to 175 of sturdy muscle. Enough to knock most of these betas on their asses and rock any hot maiden's world. 🔥

When I grow up, I wanna be just like him because he just takes things over. It's soooooo cool. He's like a real life Frank Castle.

Edited by Ultima

1 minute ago, Ultima said:

I'm rather slender, but my friend slimmed down to 175 of sturdy muscle. Enough to knock most of these betas on their asses and rock any hot maiden's world. 🔥

When I grow up, I wanna be just like him because he just takes thing over. It's soooooo cool. He's like a real life Frank Castle.

Is that the short fat guy from "American Pickers"?

2 hours ago, tsar4 said:

Is that the short fat guy from "American Pickers"?

I've never seen that show, but I don't have to pump fake or hype up my man, ZG. All I know is that I asked a lot of people (who know him better than I do) if they'd rely on him to survive a bar fight and save his woman, and they were confidently saying that he could and they were mentioning him with Jon Jones and Stipe Miocic and such. I'm still writing my thesis on this guy, but I'm just saying what those close to him have reiterated to me, and there's supposedly videos of him crushing his punching bag in his garage that let it be known that he is, in fact, a monster. This is all so exciting and frightening to me at the same time as I continue to conduct my research on him. 😲🙀💪🍿🇺🇸

Edited by Ultima

3 hours ago, Ultima said:

I've never heard of her. Is she around 18 and sexy? My friend is a law-abiding citizen who greatly appreciates purity and beauty. 🇺🇸

Those older women had their chances... 😡... Is what he just texted me. 🏃

Um, yeah.

She writes comic books and games and stuff, total prize for your friend if he can summon his inner Chad.

1 minute ago, Ginguy said:

Um, yeah.

She writes comic books and games and stuff, total prize for your friend if he can summon his inner Chad.

My friend is a Chad, but he hates every woman to ever appear on any season of The Bachelor, and any woman who acts like that in real life, and he's still never heard of this lady. I don't know if he can fix her. He's impregnable, but she very well might be damaged. And he needs to know more about her motives and such because she just might be a typical YouTuber/social media child and not a real badass woman. 

9 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

Um, yeah.

He just read through her Wikipedia page. He doesn't wanna fix her. She's older than he is!!! What do you take him for?! 😡 (He texted me that smiley to relay to you)

• Haha 1

You don't fix. You just handle the situation. The Situation can't handle this situation, so your friend has to handle thissituation for the Situation who is handling his own situation, so you tell your friend to Chad up and handle this situation so the rest of us don't have to handle this situation.

11 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

You don't fix. You just handle the situation. The Situation can't handle this situation, so your friend has to handle thissituation for the Situation who is handling his own situation, so you tell your friend to Chad up and handle this situation so the rest of us don't have to handle this situation.

My friend CAN handle the situation, he's just not in the mood for it. Why fix a 33 year old woman's self-inflicted problems when he can save a sexy, 18 year old maiden from any problems? 👫

... Or so he tells me. This man makes so much sense. The ladies of his generation must have been smoking some serious skunk to blow him off! 🤦🏻‍♂️