UnevenEdge

חג פסח שמח

tsar4

Seder 2020

(excerpt)
The Story of This Passover

The Reader calls for quiet and recites:

READER: We were vectors of COVID in North America. And Fauci arose from the people and did go unto POTUS and say, “Make my people stay.”

Then POTUS said, “No, that’s completely unnecessary. Look, I’m a very smart guy. I’ve been talking to a lot of doctors, they can’t believe how much I get this stuff, okay? So we’re doing a great job, which is really incredible, and which you don’t hear from the fake news media. And that’s okay, although it’s very bad and not good.”

Then the governors of the states said unto POTUS, “WTF?” And Fauci said, “Make my people stay,” and the governors told the people to stay. And the people stayed in their houses and apartments, even in their studios and lofts and trailers, plus their co-ops and condos and dorms and barracks and similar habitations. And there was boredom, and confinement, and the forced meeting of spouse and spouse, and plus the kids didn’t go unto school, and so the people went nuts.

Then, after the tenth day, the people cried out, “Wait—are you saying we’re going to have to wander through the living room for forty years?”

The third glass of wine is drunk.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gina Szanboti said:

Seder 2020

(excerpt)
The Story of This Passover

The Reader calls for quiet and recites:

READER: We were vectors of COVID in North America. And Fauci arose from the people and did go unto POTUS and say, “Make my people stay.”

Then POTUS said, “No, that’s completely unnecessary. Look, I’m a very smart guy. I’ve been talking to a lot of doctors, they can’t believe how much I get this stuff, okay? So we’re doing a great job, which is really incredible, and which you don’t hear from the fake news media. And that’s okay, although it’s very bad and not good.”

Then the governors of the states said unto POTUS, “WTF?” And Fauci said, “Make my people stay,” and the governors told the people to stay. And the people stayed in their houses and apartments, even in their studios and lofts and trailers, plus their co-ops and condos and dorms and barracks and similar habitations. And there was boredom, and confinement, and the forced meeting of spouse and spouse, and plus the kids didn’t go unto school, and so the people went nuts.

Then, after the tenth day, the people cried out, “Wait—are you saying we’re going to have to wander through the living room for forty years?”

The third glass of wine is drunk.

Must be the abridged version.  I could have sworn there was a passage about the Youths did wail to Fauci, "OK, Boomer.  This is like, uh, an old person's plague and we're not giving up our wanderings to the Fort of Lauderdale as we are young and like, strong & uh, healthy, so yeah!".

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Must be the abridged version.  I could have sworn there was a passage about the Youths did wail to Fauci, "OK, Boomer.  This is like, uh, an old person's plague and we're not giving up our wanderings to the Fort of Lauderdale as we are young and like, strong & uh, healthy, so yeah!".

And you would be wrong.