UnevenEdge

Resident Evil 3 Remake

CountFrylock

7 hours ago, HardcoreHunter said:

I just wait for games to go on sale. Watching the markiplier lets play in the meantime though. A lot of people seem to be disapointed by it though because of Nemesis being toned down and the game being so short.  

Having played it, I agree with the first part, but the length is something I don't really understand. The original game was pretty short too. I expected the same with this game.

Really I think the number of shots to kill zombies needs to be cut in half. Takes anywhere from 3-8 shots sans critical kills. I'd rather have ammo be more rare and not have the zombies be bullet sponges, rather than watching a zombie tank 3 rounds to the face. Just making ammo more rare would make you want to save it for the larger BOWs. As for length they probably could have made it a bit longer. I mean Re2 wasn't a carbon copy of the original.  Probably in the minority on this, but I don't like the models they went with for Sherry, Clair, and Jill in these games. Clair looks like Ellie from the last of us closet cosplaying as Clair. Jill looks nothing at all like any of her past models. If anything it looked like they tried to make her look more like Alice from the shit RE live action films.  Her hair rendering looks like garbage, it just looks ratty as hell, and the physics make it look like hedgehog quills. Then Sherry just looks like an ugly potato head. Ada is the only one who looks normal of the women, and it's because someone at capcom has a boner for one of the worst characters in the series.