UnevenEdge

OK, so can I get somebody else's opinion on this new predator game? Maybe I'm just judging it harshly? Also boobies in here.

SwimModSponges

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, and that was one of my big concerns going into it. My other big concern was that it would be a "buy hundreds of in game items for real money" simulator, but it looks like lootboxes (yes they're there) come from actual gameplay and don't cost anything... 

Well that's the major relief for me.

• 2 years later...

Hey I've updated my opinion on the game.

It would be incredible if not for a few major flaws, all of which stem directly from it being a purely online multiplayer game.

Firstly- you have to resign yourself to the fact that you're rarely going to get the chance to play as predator, unless you want to wait a long ass time to get a game. This leads to- folks suck as predator because unless you have a ton of time to sink into waiting, you're going to have no real practice. I've played a match without seeing the predator once. He was probably lost. Hey that sorta kicks off the next issue- the fact that you're pretty much racing against the clock. I don't like to rush my games. Like to take it nice and slow. I can't really do that in a team-based game- my team starts running and shit I better keep up. I can't listen to the radio and gunfights at the same time, so I never have any  idea what my current goal is. Just running and shooting. Can't enjoy the surroundings, take in the visual story telling. Takes me out of the experience.

My final gripe is just the fact that this isn't Aliens vs. Predator. 

Need a new one of those incredibly badly.