UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 289 Discussion

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Eh?

back during Naruto, after the zabuza arc, i think, there was a charater who was introduced with a pair of lightining swords that he said belonged to the seven swordmen. it was 100 percnt filler. but when this arc came in the manga, kihimoto incoroprated the lightning swords int the seven sword' canonical history to save time i guess 

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

back during Naruto, after the zabuza arc, i think, there was a charater who was introduced with a pair of lightining swords that he said belonged to the seven swordmen. it was 100 percnt filler. but when this arc came in the manga, kihimoto incoroprated the lightning swords int the seven sword' canonical history to save time i guess 

I thought it was because Kishomoto has a tendency to canonize some filler stuff he likes.  Though gotta admit I dont remember that filler part.

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

this leader guy sucks. if you're retreating, then retreat. don't waste time and effort putting up a false front to fool your allies into thinking you were brave. shows a lack of conviction

I thought he had some secret plan up his sleeve, but I guess he's just an incompetent coward lol.

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I thought it was because Kishomoto has a tendency to canonize some filler stuff he likes.  Though gotta admit I dont remember that filler part.

i don't think he's ever done that except in this one case. i cn't recall anything else that was born in filler becoming canon. at least not before this point.

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

i don't think he's ever done that except in this one case. i cn't recall anything else that was born in filler becoming canon. at least not before this point.

There was some random filler guy he made canon earlier but I can't remember who it was.