UnevenEdge

uemb quarantine thread 2020!

Distortedreasoning

11 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

fucken A. 

What I meant to say was ... corporate said  something like ... we provide essential services to the nation and we appreciate all your hard work and efforts in continuing to make the company such a great place to work in these unprecedented times. Potential curfews and shelter in place policies will not apply to us. You will need to provide medical documentation to be off for quarantine measures.  

3 hours ago, Vamped said:

What I meant to say was ... corporate said  something like ... we provide essential services to the nation and we appreciate all your hard work and efforts in continuing to make the company such a great place to work in these unprecedented times. Potential curfews and shelter in place policies will not apply to us. You will need to provide medical documentation to be off for quarantine measures.  

this makes it sound worse now lol. 

3 hours ago, Vamped said:

Pretty much the same for me. The bigwigs sent an email stating they are monitoring the situation, but for now, business as usual. 

But they are letting us wear jeans through the end of the month, so we got that going for us... 😐

• Like 1