UnevenEdge

FF7 Remake

Guest LytKing

I got the two Butterfingers it took to get the Tifa wallpaper. It’s a decent background, but the main attraction is hearing the updated version of Tifa’s Theme.

But I would’ve aimed for some of the lucrative bangles if the promo was to buy grocery items I’d get better use out of like soda or cup noodles. Not to mention that poisoning people with candy bars to get DLC is a little skeevy. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Sympl&Klyn
On 4/15/2020 at 8:44 PM, CountFrylock said:

i think i made the correct call by picking it over RE3R

W/o a doubt. 

Nothing against RE3 but 3 remake is meh.

1 hour ago, Jman said:

The head writer of infamous shitshow RWBY had a legendarily awful hot take on Tifa.

Fuck Western creators trying to influence anime and Japanese video games.  Fuck em all.

First they rig the Death Battle so that their Tifa-ripoff character beats her and now they slut-shame her tanktop when she owns a bar and runs a water filter business.

despite me not playing the remake for that long i still think it's bizarre for anyone to dump on tifa as if she's just some lazy excuse for eye-candy

she has more going for her than the average female overwatch character that just has a few bits of info about them and then nothing more because they couldn't care less about the story line...

hell i find it funny she has that take on tifa when None of the women in RWBY are chonky....i wonder why

Guest Sympl&Klyn
On 4/17/2020 at 7:52 PM, CountFrylock said:

RWBY

What actually is this?

I think I saw it on Netflix years ago and it looked garbo then but it seems to have amassed a particular sort of fan base.

I played the demo and it really felt more like I was suffering through it instead of playing it.

I'll just wait until the whole thing is released and likely pay a fraction of launchers....TBH, the final fight is the only part of the remake that I'm interested in.

I'm kinda wanting to watch Advent Children again tho.

Guest Sympl&Klyn
11 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

Advent Children

Sephiroth clones of Sephiroth who was a clone of Genova...

Rite?

FF7 lore is getting almost as bad as Kingdom Hearts

Guest Sympl&Klyn
On 4/19/2020 at 1:18 AM, cyberbully said:

Dat Bahamut fite doe.

This made me Google some weird shit.

I needa go to bed.

Don't look at this image.

Spoiler

Account Terminated] on Twitter: ""You sure you wanna run away ...