UnevenEdge
Lytbryt

TIM POOL MEGA THREAD

2 hours ago, Belle Duckphine said:

Does cringuy even have a single positive relationship with someone on this forum?

• Like 1

You can't make this stuff up....

• D'oh 1

Does cringuy even have a single positive relationship with someone on this forum?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ginguy said:

You can't make this stuff up....

Yet, you somehow did.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Belle Duckphine said:

can someone count the videos for me at midnight tonight

Just call it 500

A late contender emerges....

Oxford, one time a respected university, now....

• D'oh 1

9 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Does bucket count as a person?

And even if he wasn't gone, he still wouldn't count as a friend. 

• Like 1

At this point I don't think he even has an objective.  Unless it's making himself look like a complete fucking asshole, in which case he's succeeding admirably.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Belle Duckphine said:

you're at $199 pinkeye!!!

holy shit

On 6/26/2020 at 7:51 PM, Ginguy said:

Yes, the one and only, though I must confess you have me at a disadvantage as I don't recall you.

I don't insult other users. Apparently all I need to do to make my displeasure known is absolutely nothing, though the reality is, and always has been, that if someone is rude to me I just ignore them.

As far as the videos go, I was sharing them with Bucket, but apparently he caught a case of ban flu. Now it is more along the lines of Kidney playing a stupid game, and I feel ethically bound to ensure he wins an appropriately stupid prize.

i never debated you, or anyone from babbling...i preferred to post in ib hell while intoxicated late at night. i'm out of the loop, so i'm not privy to the  game you're playing with kidney... 

On 6/29/2020 at 5:00 PM, Ginguy said:

So, the racist policy was changed due to local push-back, over the inherently racist nature of the directive. I'm curious, I'm guessing you read the statement issued, so I'll ask this; given that the policy was obviously racist, and the excuse offered was nonsensical at best, shouldn't this obvious fail be pointed out and held as an example that others might not follow in the footsteps of Lincoln County Oregon. (looking at you California)

The original (racist) directive had the following exemption: "People of color who have heightened concerns about racial profiling and harassment due to wearing face coverings in public."

That's a pretty racist reason to start with. Why would anyone seeing a person of color wearing a face covering at a time when face coverings are recommended for saving lives and slowing the spread of the dangerous flu from Wuhan province China think that said person of color is somehow a criminal instead of just another resident doing their part to slow the spread of the dangerous virus from Wuhan province China?

So the Council received, according to them and with no example given, hateful messages about their (racist) policy. In addition, they "received several calls from leadership from our communities of color asking us to revise the policy – it was not providing them protection, but instead making them possible targets for more hate." This happened after they "encourage you to think less about the possibility of your rights being violated and think instead of the heightened feelings of risk that people of color in your neighborhoods daily endure. " What about the people of color's rights, do they get to think about their rights and their feelings or only their feelings and not their rights when the Council decides to pass more racist policies?

Oh the irony.... just got to throw that tidbit completely irrelevant to the exchange... in a rant pretending to be angry about racism towards minorities.

Where are you when discussing racism when whites are given unnecessary and unfair advantages? But no, people of color being exempt from having to wear masks is the "real" racism.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Corporations are pretty good at exploiting sad situations.

Which is why we should give them more tax breaks, right?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, NNN said:

i never debated you, or anyone from babbling...i preferred to post in ib hell while intoxicated late at night. i'm out of the loop, so i'm not privy to the  game you're playing with kidney... 

The "game" is I donate a dollar to BLM for every neo nazi propaganda video he posted from mid June until now. 

So he will have donated 200 bucks later today

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, NNN said:

Then you definitely have the advantage of me.

As far as the game goes, apparently I somehow owned myself by forcing Kidney to donate 200 bucks to BLM. I'm not entirely sure how spending someone else's money "owns" me. I'd be interested in hearing that explanation.

• D'oh 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Oh the irony.... just got to throw that tidbit completely irrelevant to the exchange... in a rant pretending to be angry about racism towards minorities.

Where are you when discussing racism when whites are given unnecessary and unfair advantages? But no, people of color being exempt from having to wear masks is the "real" racism.

I like how he pointed out that it was a dangerous flu from Wuhan province China twice in one sentence where it being from Wuhan province China is completely irrelevant.

Edited by naraku360
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

Then you definitely have the advantage of me.

As far as the game goes, apparently I somehow owned myself by forcing Kidney to donate 200 bucks to BLM. I'm not entirely sure how spending someone else's money "owns" me. I'd be interested in hearing that explanation.

You didn't force me to do anything. I am doing this willingly. You controlled how much money got donated to a cause you hate. 

Either you could have stopped posted videos and caused less money to be donated or continue posting them and increase the total. Either way is a win for me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Belle Duckphine said:

You didn't force me to do anything. I am doing this willingly. You controlled how much money got donated to a cause you hate. 

Either you could have stopped posted videos and caused less money to be donated or continue posting them and increase the total. Either way is a win for me. 

Actually, I'm pretty sure I forced you to spend 200 bucks by shit posting.

I don't hate the cause of BLM. Quite the opposite, I want to see an end to the violence that plagues the African-American community. That's why I donate to the Urban League.

It never mattered to me if you donated your money or not. It isn't  win for you at all. It is you being triggered, running your mouth and ending up spending two hundred bucks. That sounds like a GWGB to me.

I'm curious though, are you going to donate to Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation Inc. or Black Lives Matter Foundation?

• D'oh 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

Actually, I'm pretty sure I forced you to spend 200 bucks by shit posting.

I don't hate the cause of BLM. Quite the opposite, I want to see an end to the violence that plagues the African-American community. That's why I donate to the Urban League.

It never mattered to me if you donated your money or not. It isn't  win for you at all. It is you being triggered, running your mouth and ending up spending two hundred bucks. That sounds like a GWGB to me.

I'm curious though, are you going to donate to Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation Inc. or Black Lives Matter Foundation?

You forced him to donate to a cause he supports and selected hiimself?  It isn't a win for him that he's giving money to a worthwhile cause?  How does all that work?

Edited by scoobdog
  • Like 1

Ginguy you don't support black lives. Your literal only friend on here was banned for supporting a white ethnostate

• Like 3

Hey jingo, if you don't hate the cause BLM is fighting for what did you say that black lives don't matter?

• Like 2

Like a true Republican, donating money that you don't get anything back from is a loss to him.

• Like 2

Ginguy you don't support black lives. Your literal only friend on here was banned for supporting a white ethnostate

I'm surprised Ginguy gets away with posting Andy Ngo.

What did Bucket say this time? I was too busy having a job or playing Xenoblade to see.

• Like 1

Also...

2 hours ago, Ginguy said:

Why do you want to know?  You planning a terrorist attack or something?

• Like 1

Santa Clarita is like LA's version of purgatory.

Just now, scoobdog said:

Santa Clarita is like LA's version of purgatory.

ur LAs version of purgatory xD.

Just now, Naraku4656 said:

ur LAs version of purgatory xD.

And you're one of my little demons....

Just now, scoobdog said:

And you're one of my little demons....

I NEED AN ADULT

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

I'm surprised Ginguy gets away with posting Andy Ngo.

What did Bucket say this time? I was too busy having a job or playing Xenoblade to see.

Several of the videos were removed from youtube when i was counting....

• Like 2