UnevenEdge
wacky1980

2020 Presidential Elections mega-thread

Just now, Sawdamizer said:

Thought he had more hair.

Had to be a reason he always wears those douchey beanies.

• Like 1

Fun story- being unfamiliar with YouTube nazis, when jingo first started posting styxx hexxen videos i thought for sure it was him.

On the one hand i was surprised he was using his own words, on the other hand i wasn't surprised he looked like some sorta Marilyn Manson cosplayer.

Turns out I had it backwards. 

41 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Thought he had more hair.

That's what he wants you to think.

Imagine having such a fragile ego that you have to wear a beanie in the shower to hide your mid-30s balding.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

That's what he wants you to think.

Imagine having such a fragile ego that you have to wear a beanie in the shower to hide your mid-30s balding.

tumblr_mx5nahdLHN1skh0gdo1_r1_500.gif

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, naraku360 said:

I'm glad you posted a link because my brother told me that this weekend and my brain couldn't comprehend that combination of words.

Lol Trump said over in Europe they have more “explosive trees”.  Shit, now I’m kinda glad no countries want us there. Not fuckin with exploding trees, not in 2020. No, sir. 

• Haha 1

So Sleepy Joe went out and voted the other day, in person.

If it is safe for Hidin Biden to go out and vote it is safe for everyone, and there is no need for mail out ballots full of fraud....

qRDE_9jr63kcjaHzMA5tp8NR_u-GB2VNPG6fWcHm

hIeU7XaMJUwLTdQSR4PLYPMrZBFiA3yHCOnC-aVb

• D'oh 2

Shut up Jingai wtf knows what it’s gonna look like come Election Day and there’s no evidence of widespread voter fraud with mail in ballots. Just stop with your nonsense 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Lol Trump said over in Europe they have more “explosive trees”.  Shit, now I’m kinda glad no countries want us there. Not fuckin with exploding trees, not in 2020. No, sir. 

Once every 1000 years, the Explosive Trees of Europe send a declaration of war to the Towering Sequoias of the Yo-Semites.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

December 2020...

• Haha 4

I like how Ginguy pretends that’s how European culture is celebrated in America. Just the innocent practicing and studying of ancient European shit without ever shouting “white power” at all. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Ginguy said:

So Sleepy Joe went out and voted the other day, in person.

If it is safe for Hidin Biden to go out and vote it is safe for everyone, and there is no need for mail out ballots full of fraud....

I heard Trump wanted to show Biden up so he went out and voted twice.

• Haha 4

Trump: "Don't vote by mail. It is corrupt."

(Checks mailbox and voice mail the next day).

(Gets mail in ballot with Trump propaganda on it, telling me to vote for Trump by mail, along with a voice mail from Junior telling me to vote for his father by mail). 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, resurrected said:

Why did the bald guy's shirt change from black to red?

Illustrator must have dementia.

Okay but they also tried to make Trump look cute I think?!?!?!?

Huh, wonder if anyone we know could be part of this...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/turning-point-teens-disinformation-trump/2020/09/15/c84091ae-f20a-11ea-b796-2dd09962649c_story.html?

Pro-Trump youth group enlists teens in secretive campaign likened to a ‘troll farm,’

Teenagers, some of them minors, are being paid to pump out the messages at the direction of Turning Point Action, an affiliate of Turning Point USA,

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I like how Ginguy pretends that’s how European culture is celebrated in America. Just the innocent practicing and studying of ancient European shit without ever shouting “white power” at all. 

Not to mention that anglo-American culture is not in danger of going anywhere, and never has been. When minorities express that they just want to coexist with anglos, when anglos say it they don't want anything else to coexist. And before Ginguy goes "reeeeeeeeeeeeecist", again, anglo-American culture has never been in danger of not thriving, and anglos only say that shit when an attempt is made to make a minority culture visible. Minorities say that either because A) their culture is invisible and ignored by us, or B), like the Native Americans, which was depicted in the meme, their culture really actually has been decimated into almost not existing.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, resurrected said:

Why did the bald guy's shirt change from black to red?

Illustrator must have dementia.

Joe Rogan's shirt*

That's Joe Rogan moderating the presidential debate in this fanciful cartoon

Can you imagine that? I mean, I can you imagine?

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Poof said:

"I'll tell you who. Waiters." Haha. Damn. 

That's also a sexist statement. No mention of waitresses. Just waiters. 

I don't know. I'm just over analytical these days when it comes to anything Trump related. The obvious is always picked apart, so I try to pick apart the rest of the scraps. 

Listening to him talk is like listening to my 6 year old when I ask him about something he did wrong. "Well, um, I, um, you know, I mean, um, well, yeah. you know, um, no."

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, resurrected said:

"I'll tell you who. Waiters." Haha. Damn. 

That's also a sexist statement. No mention of waitresses. Just waiters. 

I don't know. I'm just over analytical these days when it comes to anything Trump related. The obvious is always picked apart, so I try to pick apart the rest of the scraps. 

Listening to him talk is like listening to my 6 year old when I ask him about something he did wrong. "Well, um, I, um, you know, I mean, um, well, yeah. you know, um, no."

you failed when you bothered to watch the video

• Like 3

Just now, Poof said:

you failed when you bothered to watch the video

I needed a good laugh and this was convenient. 

His whole presidency could be a YouTube epic fails compilation video. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

People who work in the service indusry hate wearing masks and wish they could be as comfortable and carefree as the customers who refuse to wear one.

One restaurant in my town just went out of business. They had been opened for over 20 years. They wouldn't open due to the pandemic. I admire that. I didn't like the food there, but I do appreciate their dedication to being safe. Even if it cost them their business and the jobs of a handful of people. Why would they refuse to open during a pandemic? Because people in my area do not know how to act. If you must eat out, you should wear your mask when you walk in. Only taking it off to eat your meal. Put it back on when you get up to pay and leave. But people here aren't even wearing a mask at all. I had to go out yesterday for a couple of things and myself and the few black people that were out were the only people wearing masks. No white people other than me had on a mask. The white fuckers here refuse to wear them. They go into the gas stations and buy one cup of coffee, then stand around hovering like they always have, with no mask on. Our grocery store has a sign up that says you must have on a mask to enter, but nobody shopping has one on. Like, how about enforce that fucking sign and tell people to put a mask on or get the hell on. Fuck people.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, resurrected said:

I needed a good laugh and this was convenient. 

His whole presidency could be a YouTube epic fails compilation video. 

i get that. I've stopped watching him speak completely, and generally I try to avoid clicking on any articles about anything he said or did. The story title pretty much explains anything he said since he has no substance. I've been finding that I get the jist of any of his important moves from articles about other topics. And I think I have more time for important actual news now that I've brushed aside the crying manchild in chief i'm doing two things to own trump. Voting Biden. And cutting off my attention

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Poof said:

i get that. I've stopped watching him speak completely, and generally I try to avoid clicking on any articles about anything he said or did. The story title pretty much explains anything he said since he has no substance. I've been finding that I get the jist of any of his important moves from articles about other topics. And I think I have more time for important actual news now that I've brushed aside the crying manchild in chief i'm doing two things to own trump. Voting Biden. And cutting off my attention

Disco will watch his videos and I'll hear it, then I'll have to tune in. And I feel like a heel for laughing at all of his shit, because the shit he's spewing is affecting so many people. I watch in awe that so many people believe the shit that's coming out of his mouth. Like, I've read second grade stories that had a more feasible plot to them, than what this dude's spitting. He could say anything he wants, and people will believe it. I know cult leaders have always existed, but I just don't remember it being so front page as it is now. This new shit about exploding trees. Wtf? And I dare a mother fucker to tell me he's right. I jokingly asked disco last night, so, when was the last time you took a stroll through the woods and had to run because trees just started exploding. Fucking aye. If there's one positive I can take away from him being president it's I have seen just how stupid so many people are, and I have seen their true selves. Lots of people I didn't know were complete idiots, I now know they are complete idiots. People I didn't know were so evil and vile, I now know are evil and vile. He made a lot of people show their true colors. And they are all proud of themselves for displaying it.

• Like 2

On 9/11/2020 at 1:33 PM, stilgar said:

The reason why voting third party isn't gonna do much of anything is the fact that corporations already have 2 parties that do what they want and don't need any others.

yes corporate rule for the two party system. all other voices dont matter. 

On 9/11/2020 at 1:45 PM, scoobdog said:

It's as clear as its going to be.  You made an overly broad statement, so explain why you think all foreign engagements are inherently racist.  

because countries with high percentages of black and brown people are at the receiving end of most our worst foreign policy. aint nothing broad about it. 

On 9/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, Poof said:

I'm going to stop recycling and eat steak everyday if the fucking green party gives us 4 more years of trump. Idgaf.

green party wont have any effect on the elections. last time they played "spoiler" was the 2000 elections. 

On 9/13/2020 at 11:17 AM, resurrected said:

I was just reading in the paper where the government is purchasing $3 billion worth of produce and will be boxing it up and sending it to nonprofits to dish out to people in need. This being the same produce that farmers couldn't unload due to the pandemic. Now, while the poor may benefit from this, this is just a hidden bail out for the farmers yet again. While I can't speak for every farmer or how ever farm operates, I can surely speak for those in my area. There are no poor farmers. All of them are richer than 3 feet up a bull's ass. They ship their shit overseas and make a killing doing it. So, I can't say completely, fuck farmer bail outs, but I can definitely say fuck these farmers in my area's bail outs. 

most farm workers are poor but they wont be seeing any relief from the bailouts. these people are suffering, not all of them, like the ones in your area. the stupid thing about this is that trump himself is the one that did the most damage back when he started his trade war with china and made it so china stopped buying our crops. specifically soy. this bailout is all about optics. 

this year the systemic collapse of our system is accelerating. many are still out there in renters limbo/ debt. help isnt coming to those that need it, there will be mass evictions. global warming showing us hints of what awaits us in the future. wall street going up while we still have mass unemployment. people are revolting over police brutality. all wrapped up in a nice pandemic thats only being made worse because of both our systemic failure and the man in charge. hard to predict what this will all look like come election day. 

46 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

because countries with high percentages of black and brown people are at the receiving end of most our worst foreign policy. aint nothing broad about it. 

That's unsubstantiated.

30 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

our wars in the middle east? our involvement in the entire continent of africa? our dealings with all of central and south america? our history with asia?

Let's make this simple for you.  What do you define racism as?

Just now, Distortedreasoning said:

the killing and suppression of black and brown people. 

So if I don't kill or suppress a black or brown person, it's not racism?

1 minute ago, Distortedreasoning said:

theres still more levels of racism but i would say those are the worse. 

I would disagree.  Active suppression is easily identifiable.  Institutional racism has neither the purpose nor the intent to suppress anyone, and its not definable in the traditional sense, which makes it far more difficult to identify and address.

Now, let's apply that to foreign policy.  Can you say a policy is racist if it does not have the purpose nor the intent to be racist?

54 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

our wars in the middle east? our involvement in the entire continent of africa? our dealings with all of central and south america? our history with asia?

Well in some of those areas things are different but I understand your point. We maintain a lot of bad governmental relationships I don't think we should. But global politics is so much more than this simple discussion.

This seems applicable, recently I was thinking about some time ago the head of the WHO was hanging his head and saying something paraphrased, "we can't even act together to keep each other from getting sick."

This is all a hiccup before the earthicans show the galaxy who's number one around here. We're living non-substantial history. RIDE THE TIGER.