UnevenEdge
wacky1980

2020 Presidential Elections mega-thread

4 minutes ago, Poof said:

do u guys understand thats paula deen is tiffany trump a donaold paula basterd girl?

No.  Tiffany Trump is really Paula Deen from the past.  She came to assassinate Donald by posing as his daughter, only to be sidetracked by a stick of butter.

• Haha 2

Also....

Never Forget.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:16 AM, GaiusIuliusCaesar said:

Bernie or we are all doomed. Bernie and we might still be doomed but have a chance to turn things around until climate change reduces the carrying capacity of the planet to a point where organized human civilization cannot be sustained.

So yeah, if you aren't on board with the broader left project, you are either delusional or evil. Bend the knee, vote left, we will welcome you and forgive all your past transgressions provided you are consistent in your conversion.

Everything else I say in this thread should be put in the context of this post. And yes I will vote for whoever wins the primary if its not Bernie, but I will also be out in the streets protesting against them as soon as they win and start doing right wing shit, which they will, yes even Warren she's not a leftist.

The Roman is going full toga in the streets.

Edited by scoobdog

This thread will probably be locked by the time I log back in tonight, so in the words of Sheldon Plankton:

Goodbye everybody. I'll remember you all in therapy. : spongebob

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Seight said:

This thread will probably be locked by the time I log back in tonight, so in the words of Sheldon Plankton:

Goodbye everybody. I'll remember you all in therapy. : spongebob

I was about to ask if this thread was going to be locked forever at noon Eastern Time. It would be nice to finally put a cap on 2020, which dragged itself into 2021. 

At noon, we're entering a new world where a rational and boring adult will be taking the presidency and Donald Trump will be off trying to become King of Florida and trying to convince everyone he's still important.

• Like 1
  • D'oh 1

Hopefully this means that Election 2020 is officially over forever:

President Trump has just arrived at Joint Base Andrews for his final farewell ceremony, the first time he's been seen in public for over a week.

On the stage where Trump will deliver what are likely his last public remarks as President, there’s a podium with the Presidential seal. There are no teleprompters.

He will be in Florida when President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris are sworn in at noon, at which point he will no longer be president.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/biden-harris-inauguration-day-2021/h_2772e2bb6e425fd02b4356f3e80c4700

• Like 1

As he began his remarks at Joint Base Andrews, President Trump focused on his family, who were in attendance to the side of the stage.

He recognized his children, saying, “People have no idea how hard this family worked. They could have had a much easier life, but they just, they did a fantastic job.”

He also recognized his chief of staff, Mark Meadows, before calling up first lady Melania Trump to make brief remarks.  

He called the first lady a “woman of great grace and beauty and dignity," and said she was “so popular with the people,” despite CNN polling that finds she is the first lady with the lowest popularity rating in recent history. 

Melania Trump took the podium briefly, saying, “Being your first lady was my greatest honor."

After she concluded her remarks, the President retook the microphone, saying, “What else has to be said, right? That’s true honey, great job.” 

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/biden-harris-inauguration-day-2021/h_d0ac5fac6459d97d1a236a8f8dbac087

• Haha 2
  • D'oh 1

In his closing remarks as President, Donald Trump promised to "always fight" and wished the incoming Biden administration "great luck."

“You are amazing people. This is a great, great country. It is my greatest honor and privilege to have been your President,” Trump said to a crowd of his family and staff. 

“I will always fight for you. I will be watching. I will be listening, and I will tell you that the future of this country has never been better. I wish the new administration great luck and great success. I think they'll have great success. They have the foundation to do something really spectacular,” Trump added. 

He also thanked Vice President Mike Pence, Second Lady Karen Pence and Congress.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/biden-harris-inauguration-day-2021/h_c7d52b0352ef4bfed902fd3b12d8a24b

Yeah ... Trump is going to "fight." He really fought for those rioters who begged him for pardons after he incited them by saying he'd march on the capitol with them, after which he went home and watched TV. 

• Like 2
  • D'oh 1

Is anyone surprised that he's a little bitch till the very end?

Aides had prepared a speech for the President this morning that included references to the incoming administration and included more gracious language about a peaceful transition, according to a person familiar with the matter.

But Trump discarded the speech, and teleprompters were removed from the stage before he arrived at Joint Base Andrews.

A person familiar with the matter said the decision was made after Trump read the remarks this morning at the White House.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/biden-harris-inauguration-day-2021/h_4ecbf07d03ec4c6229001724cfcf76f5

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

Trump’s final speech was pretty full of shit, but restrained. Some lawyer must’ve told him for once to watch his mouth because he can be arrested now. 

• Like 4

The greatest part is how Melania was all about the “be best” and anti bullying but she didn’t even invite Dr. Biden to the WH. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Poof said:

could be an improvement tho turning thiccanese

17807804-7404841-image-m-40_156703390714

What I want to know is what's the dude obscured by the pole doing that so weirded out the back dude?

• Haha 3

Trump probably didn’t even leave Biden a letter, but if he did you know it was written in crayon 

EDIT: He did in fact leave a letter.  If Biden talks about it, you’ll know it was not written by Trump.  If Biden doesn’t mention the content you’ll know it’s because the letter was hot garbage 

Translation:  We all know I really won the election, you loser.  No one has done better than me with the stock market, the economy and covid.  Good luck, you’ll need it because I made sure my administration hamstrung your transition team so that you have a rocky  first 100 days.

PS my First Lady is prettier than your First Lady.   

9C28E04F-DB96-4313-BEFC-8A7ECE074107.jpeg

Edited by 1pooh4u
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Poof said:

the real question is...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

....how do we explain this?

I didn't realize it was changing for like 2 minutes.

Those were very confusing 2 minutes.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, scoobdog said:

No.  Tiffany Trump is really Paula Deen from the past.  She came to assassinate Donald by posing as his daughter, only to be sidetracked by a stick of butter.

"I came back in time to get close to my father to assassinate him, but he spends all his time in Ivanka's bedroon for some reason and appears to have forgotten I exist."

Edited by naraku360
  • Haha 1

Thus begins the perilous process of sterilizing and fumigating the White House in time for the Inauguration.

• Like 3

So been collecting my thoughts, waiting a long while for this moment to arrive, and now that's it's finally come, I felt compelled to say something to sum up my feelings about what we've seen over the last four years, and what I came to was simply... empty heart, empty mind, empty mouth. Just a void of compassion, intelligence, and substance that's gonna take a long time to fill back up. Trump didn't really have a presidency, it was more like a reign of terror. The guy was basically a vampire feeding on the lifeblood of the nation, sucking out every last bit of trust and faith that he could before the sun rising sends him slinking back to his dark hole in Mar-al-vania. The only thing left to see is whether his former comrade, the so-called Grim Reaper, can summon up the courage to live up to his name for once in a good way and drive a final stake through that cold, empty heart. Either way, here's to hoping at least some of the people that Trumpula's had entranced finally start to wake up now that the morning light has finally started to shine again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What I want to know is what's the dude obscured by the pole doing that so weirded out the back dude?

hes just trying his hardest not to stare at Thiccany

bottom right guy knows

tiffany-trump-20054530-640x480.jpeg

Edited by Poof
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'll share my thoughts as well:

I was one of many Associated Press correspondents on election night in 2016. That night sucked.

As time went on, Trump became more and more of a daily presence, spreading like a virus into the brains of many people. Thus starting in 2017 every year sucked more and more as his shadow got bigger and bigger (probably thanks to his ass getting fatter in part). By 2020 he had blocked out the sun totally. 

That period of time sucked.

Then election day 2020 happened. That night sucked because I went to bed and Trump was still ahead.

The next day as he began to lose states rocked.

Then by Friday it was rocking harder.

That Saturday when Biden was declared winner rocked hardest.

Then stuff began to suck again as it looked like he was going to attempt a coup and burn the house on the way out.

Then January 6 happened and showed what a limp dick he really was.

Then things started to rock again.

Today rocks, aside from being at work.

• Like 3
  • D'oh 1

1 hour ago, Poof said:

hes just trying his hardest not to stare at Thiccany

bottom right guy knows

tiffany-trump-20054530-640x480.jpeg

He wants some of her [soon to be liquidated] assets.

Edited by naraku360
  • Haha 2

Biden’s speech is in stark contrast to Trump’s 4 years ago.  We got a lot of work to do. Biden is no savior by any stretch of the imagination, but he might be able to bring us together, even if the truce is an uneasy one. 

• Like 2

Now what biden needs to do is over rule all of trumps pardons watch him squirm

• D'oh 1

Oh look nazi boy came out of hiding to make his last mistake before hiding for the next 4 years

• Haha 3
  • D'oh 1

He’s going to EO a lot of Trump’s policies day one. Mostly climate and environmental stuff, I think.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, helpme said:

Oh look nazi boy came out of hiding to make his last mistake before hiding for the next 4 years

Don’t even sweat it. No one, including Ginguy, that supported Trump until the bitter end have any credibility. Nothing they say matters because you know what they’re all about. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

QAnon is not handling this well.  Theres some awesome stuff on Twitter showing their meltdown. 

Links pls. I need a good laugh. 

• Thanks 1

So as a point of comparison, a forum I moderate on had a 170-page threadnaught dating back to 2015 about this bullshit. We had the extreme pleasure of locking it a few minutes ago. 

Edited by Top Gun

Proud boys are big mad cuz the tiger king didn’t get a pardon 😆

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Top Gun said:

Links pls. I need a good laugh. 

Here’s a taste not Q but still 💩

0273F8B1-9483-4FA9-9A27-6ECE2FBD1542.png

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Biden’s speech is in stark contrast to Trump’s 4 years ago.  We got a lot of work to do. Biden is no savior by any stretch of the imagination, but he might be able to bring us together, even if the truce is an uneasy one. 

His cabinet is notably better than expected, albeit a low bar. Some legitimately good or decent ones, and the bad ones are significantly better than Trump on the mere basis thst as far as I'm aware none are literal nazis.

• Like 4

Just now, naraku360 said:

His cabinet is notably better than expected, albeit a low bar. Some legitimately good or decent ones, and the bad ones are significantly better than Trump on the mere basis thst as far as I'm aware none are literal nazis.

Didn’t he place that Monsanto person somewhere in the cabinet or FDA. Something to do with not being poisoned by business?  The position escapes me but idk if the roundup people should be making sure we didn’t poison our water and shit. 

6 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

IS IT OVER YET??

I couldn't last through the National Anthem. Ceremonies like this feel like a giant waste of time and I'd rather just listen to Biden's speech after the fact if everything leading to it is going to be a whole lot of "spirit of the nation" jargon.

• Like 1

i was referring to the trump presidency, but yeah the inauguration can be done now too.

And lessons were learned by all

7 minutes ago, naraku360 said:

I couldn't last through the National Anthem. Ceremonies like this feel like a giant waste of time and I'd rather just listen to Biden's speech after the fact if everything leading to it is going to be a whole lot of "spirit of the nation" jargon.

The best comparison Ive seen is its basically the same as a parade for a championship team.  Whole lot of crap thats only interesting for a few die-hard fans. For the vast majority of people its just a blip on their radar as they get about their life. Each city(president in this case) tries to wave their dick around and say "LOOK HOW FUCKING AWESOME I AM!" for their fanbase. 

9 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

i was referring to the trump presidency, but yeah the inauguration can be done now too.

Fair enough.

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

Biden’s speech is in stark contrast to Trump’s 4 years ago.  

In the immortal words of George W:

"man, that was some weird shit"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Raptorpat said:

In the immortal words of George W:

"man, that was some weird shit"

Omg I remember when he said that. For the first time he spoke for all of us when he said that 😆

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Don’t even sweat it. No one, including Ginguy, that supported Trump until the bitter end have any credibility. Nothing they say matters because you know what they’re all about. 

Oh I know

Im just looking forward for the federal $15 thats a good way to think of the lower class

For the anti rise people

HlpMWYe.jpg.0a24987d5b3e41af59427e6493b0a322.jpg

• Like 1