UnevenEdge
wacky1980

2020 Presidential Elections mega-thread

Admin Note: This will be the mega-thread for the 2020 presidential primaries and general election.

---

iowa having trouble reporting caucus results electronically...

delays are being reported state-wide as caucus precincts have been experiencing "technical difficulties" reporting their results. so who's at fault:

• dnc rigging
  • russian hacking
  • hillary 2020 (might be redundant)

what a lovely mess.

• Haha 2

last poll I saw had Bernie winning by 20 points. If they try to screw us, then we'll just leave the party, the democrats will lose more than half their base, and go the way of the whigs

That's the reality. The people running the dnc are a tiny minority, the left doesn't need them. They can either let us take their party, or we will destroy it and replace it with one of our own.

• Like 3

perhaps not surprisingly, the app that was distributed to caucus managers to report their totals, is not allowing managers to send their verification PINs in order to submit results. 

in other noos, chinese tech megacompany huawei is celebrating tonight, over the reported "great success" their worldwide web replacement infrastructure and app platform is experiencing worldwide.

Consolidating the primary and eventually general election content into this thread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

what a cluster man

in all honesty, i would wager the entire situation is something as simple as a single failed object inside the app / platform. and now the phone lines are getting crashed and can't handle the volume, as they were not pre-beefed since everyone was expecting to offload the reporting to the app. so it's a combination of compounding technical issues, and a news media that can't help but stir controversy.

and every non-iowa state office is gunning for the chance to fill their vacancy when they're summarily trimmed from the primary pole position.

OR

lol, i can't believe this is real

Robby Mook (2016 Clinton Campaign Manager) in Charge of Counting Dem votes in Iowa
https://www.opednews.com/articles/Robby-Mook-2016-Clinton-C-by-Stephen-Fox-E-voting-Machines-3rd-Party-Hacks_Election-Integrity_Faulty-Voting-Machines_Iowa-Caucus-200129-740.html

Edited by wacky1980
better source link
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I've legit tried not to talk about conspiratorial stuff like the Mook app and Perez's DNC hitters but like they're making it completely impossible to trust any elections anymore. 

it's like the coders for the matrix are bored, so they're manipulating gameplay to produce their next tv-movie script.

Screenshot_20200204-002353.thumb.png.37d8f48d47ccec0637cca1e5673f26e5.png

Screenshot_20200204-003049.thumb.png.42cca01b5bc7929c2fa8f8774debd10f.png

EP6GICiX0AAxVnB.jpeg.51bebe4afb691399c316205b0e41e1c4.jpeg

"This is a robbery, don't make this into no murder, fool" - the DNC

Edited by NaBrunswick

1 hour ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Consolidating the primary and eventually general election content into this thread.

Iowa alone needs its own thread right now my man, I'll post in this one once the shit settles

Also can someone facebook message Icarus, it's about time he got back here 

Wacky made the Iowa one before this, so yeah they Iowa fallout can play out there.

Just now, Admin_Raptorpat said:

Wacky made the Iowa one before this, so yeah they Iowa fallout can play out there.

idc if you fold it into here...tomorrow :D

1 minute ago, wacky1980 said:

tomorrow

That's being awfully optimistic at this point. "QC" may take longer than that

look at all the pretty tweets. 

skynews-drew-scanlon-blinking-white-guy_

I agree we need answers though. This is tyranny! Are we man..Or are we savages!! On a serious note how many times an election cycle does this shit end up happening though? I've almost grown used to it. :|

Meanwhile all the good lil democrats are concerned with RUSSIAN MEDDLING! UKRANIAN COUP~!

Edited by NaBrunswick

Yeah vote Bloomberg the democrats are assholes. Bloomberg's a free agent. (at heart)  :| Anyway who's running independent, and the other smaller parties you are right fuck Bernie Sanders, and the democrats I'm going for the underdog again.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

Can't wait for the NPR summary article to make this all seem like just a normal mess, accidents happen, they're rolling out new tech, glitches and such, you know no big deal they'll grt it all straightened out just gonna take a few days for the party to finesse the numbers for ""quality control""

Realest talk: why the goddamn fuck is Iowa involved at all.

• D'oh 1

Just make everything a weird translucent inscrutable mess every step of the way completely on purpose, that is the point, from all the different voting machines to the mystery software companies, it's on purpose and with motive. 

If it's their party their rules which they've argued in court they don't have to abide by, their process why wouldn't they want to control the outcomes of their elections? 

Edited by NaBrunswick

Waiting on Obama and the surviving general election losers to do something weird

I know its early, and I'm wicked tired.

But there isnt a word really mentioned of this on reddit under hot or new. But the same 100 articles posted of coronavirus.

So... If they are going the route of not spreading conspiracy.... then the misinformation of coronavirus has made it through the filters.

Wheres my tinfoil hat?

Edited by Sawdamizer

Me, thinking: "Part of the best chance of beating Trump involves looking like you have your shit together, DNC."

Me, watching everything go down last night: Image result for help frog"

• Like 1

The great state of Kansas caucused like no other caucuses have cacused before.

Caucus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

delays are being reported state-wide as caucus precincts have been experiencing "technical difficulties" reporting their results. so who's at fault:

• dnc rigging
  • russian hacking
  • hillary 2020 (might be redundant)

what a lovely mess.

A couple missing:

Bernie & Elizabeth demanded everyone share votes equally.

Iowa?  Who cares?  Only states that went Blue in 2016 should be allowed to vote anyway.

• D'oh 1

Sure would be nice if we could get some of that comprehensive election security reform. 

Chad’s a lazy fuck....just hanging there doin nothin.  Do something Chad!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Aka..

Florida Man

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

The fuck you talking about, he's hanging 10!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Aka..

Florida Man

Florida Man Caught Masturbating in Voting Booth Clutching Juvenile Alligator. 

story on pg A14

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

The great state of Kansas caucused like no other caucuses have cacused before.

Caucus.

Rock us Du Caucus

39 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

So, is anyone surprised that an app created by a Hillary campaign alumn caused this caucus mess?

https://nypost.com/2020/02/04/app-blamed-for-botched-iowa-caucus-created-by-hillary-clinton-campaign-alum/amp/

not at all, I'm starting to think she and her supporters are not interested in politics and are just engaged in a nihilistic protracted revenge campaign against the left for denying her the presidency, (which is what they believe happened.)

• Like 2