UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 98 Discussion

ben0119

black+clover.jpg

Black Clover Page 98 Discussion

Last time on Black Clover, more and more elf possessors made themselves known.  What's worse, Asta's anti-magic can't undo the possessions!  Mereoleona has intentionally isolated herself from Asta and Zora, facing off against a powered up Ryha, possessed Rill, and several other possessed mages.  Has she underestimated the elves and overestimated herself?!  Meanwhile, Noelle is being forced to fight a possessed Luck.  The elves have also expressed their goal to kill every human they come across.  Can things possibly get any worse?!  How will the Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights deal with this?  Find out tonight, on Black Clover, on Toonami!

nZj8WsO.jpg

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

Elves: why did the humans Genocide us!

also the Elves: **are ressurected** we're all sociopaths, Lets murder all humans without a second thought or any regrets it sounds fun :3

Me: gee I wonder why the humans wiped you out

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

Elves: why did the humans Genocide us!

also the Elves: **are ressurected** we're all sociopaths, Lets murder all humans without a second thought or any regrets it sounds fun :3

Me: gee I wonder why the humans wiped you out

This. The little sob story from a couple of them isn't all that convincing with so many psychos, at least in ressurection.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Haha 1

What is with the sexy Santa Kay Jewelers commercial? Also, diamonds aren't actually rare and are obtained by unethical means. And the diamond engagement ring "tradition" was invented by diamond companies as a sales campaign, as is "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" saying. Fuck diamonds.

Cutting back to the capital I see.

I could have sworn they were just called the Crimson Lions before.

Vice Captain? But we never met him before and now he is possessed lol.

Air magic? How have we never come across that before? And how is it different from Yuno's wind magic?

Yeah.. air could make flames stronger, or put them out.

Leo is worn out. Crap.

The elves want humans to die brutal deaths, especially royals.

Man, I guess these guys are fine with the sins of the fathers father's fallacy huh?

Fuegolian is back up?! And he has a flame arm to replace the one he lost! And he has the dragon now?!

Yep that was Fana's dragon, and now it has sided with Fuegolian! But Fana was broken from her spell, so maybe these others can too?

But, Yuno was human, and he got a spirit. Wait, now that I think about it, what happened to Bell after Yuno got possessed?

So that's what happened. William/Licht/Patry cheap-shotted Fuegolian. So it wasn't even an actual fight. But that is a good point. Why not just kill him?

Fuegolian defeated and subdued the vice captain. Hopefully they can work out a solution to undo the possession.

Fuegolian with the epic speech. :)

Oh hey, he lost his right arm. Anime characters usually lose their left arm. And they're usually right-handed. So they lose the more expendable arm. But maybe Fuegolian is a lefty. :P Or Tabata wanted to challenge him more if he's a righty. Of course, Fuegolian has been out cold since he lost his arm and didn't have to deal with fighting without, since he's back up and now has his badass fire arm!

Mereoleona couldn't be bothered to join the Magic Knights. :D

Lol introducing more Magic Knights for the first time that are already possessed.

The Golden Dawn outfit is based after the first Wizard King's? And we know who that has to be and I'm not dancing around it anymore lmao.

Argh of course that asshole has been possessed too and has now escaped!

Lol Patry's cousin Latry. Yep he's a psychopath just like his human host.

You want kill all the royals but you guys are possessing a lot of royals lol. IRONIC.

Finral woke up. Good!

Langris. Back to normal lol? But he was always an asshole. And I'm not sure if he was possessed until now, even if he did have that "evil inhuman energy" during their fight. At least, if he was possessed, he was still calling himself Langris and acting like him. Have to wait and see I guess.

• Like 1