UnevenEdge

Pete Buttigieg and Lizzo

bnmjy

1 hour ago, Vamped said:

who set this up XD

I hate dislike  am not too fond of him. He looks so .... turtle-y like I could yell at him and he would cower

"Turns out I'm 100% that nominee."

Edited by bnmjy
  • D'oh 1

1 hour ago, bnmjy said:

"Turns out I'm 100% that nominee."

*Googles* Jesus H. Christ, he actually said that! Luckily they were just guests on a morning show because Lizzo does not need more negative attention. As for Buttigieg, I need like some German word to describe an instant dislike of someone and then proven correct later on.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SorceressPol said:

*Googles* Jesus H. Christ, he actually said that! Luckily they were just guests on a morning show because Lizzo does not need more negative attention. As for Buttigieg, I need like some German word to describe an instant dislike of someone and then proven correct later on.

Assholenheim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SorceressPol said:

I actually thought bnmjy was just fucking with me so I didnt even think to google it. 

XD

• Like 1