Do you leave the lid off pens?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you leave the lid off pens?

• No, I'm not a fucking Monster
    • Yes, I have brought shame to my family
    • "It's PEEAAANNN, not Pen" aka There's a special Hell for me

1 minute ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

However, I also always squeeze from the middle of the tube. :|

However?  What are you implying here...that the recapping is only necessary through certain means of application?!  TELL ME WHAT YOU MEAN!!! *throttles you*  And "always"?!?!  You always squeeze from the middle of the tube no matter the amount?!?!?!? COME MAN, BE EXPLICIT! *has difficulty releasing you.*

It's one of those mornings.  The kind where I've gotten up too early.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Image result for kill him gif"

He deserves it. 

I hate using naked pens.

What if it's wearing it's pants on it's head?  Technically it's not naked then.  And it probably won't loose it's pants if it's pants are on it's head, then you always have the option of putting them back over it's nub when you're ready.

7 minutes ago, Vela said:

What if it's wearing it's pants on it's head?  Technically it's not naked then.  And it probably won't loose it's pants if it's pants are on it's head, then you always have the option of putting them back over it's nub when you're ready.

replace the cap every time. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Vela said:

However?  What are you implying here...that the recapping is only necessary through certain means of application?!  TELL ME WHAT YOU MEAN!!! *throttles you*  And "always"?!?!  You always squeeze from the middle of the tube no matter the amount?!?!?!? COME MAN, BE EXPLICIT! *has difficulty releasing you.*

It's one of those mornings.  The kind where I've gotten up too early.

However, like, I do good by replacing the cap; HOWEVER, I do bad by squeezing from the middle of the tube.

Do I ALWAYS squeeze from the middle of the tube? It's always my default. If nothing comes out then I try to squeeze from lower, but without fail I default to the middle.

7 hours ago, Vela said:

For the same reason I don't always recap the toothpaste...YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, COME AT ME!!!

What happens when a spider climbs into your toothpaste and you end up brushing your teeth with spider instead of toothpaste?

Typing that sentence legit made me cringe

• Like 1

People who leave the caps off Sharpies and other felt pens have a special circle in Hell awaiting them.  One where they can escape the burning hellfire if they just write a simple "Let me out!" message, but all the thousands of pens everywhere around them are all dried up and useless, just like all the ones they left in their wake in life.  They can try to write in their own blood, but that will be in vain because it won't count!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 12/12/2019 at 10:41 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

However, like, I do good by replacing the cap; HOWEVER, I do bad by squeezing from the middle of the tube.

Do I ALWAYS squeeze from the middle of the tube? It's always my default. If nothing comes out then I try to squeeze from lower, but without fail I default to the middle.

Ah.

It's funny the things we subconsciously do that only begin as subconsciously but turn conscientious midway through which our brains dismiss because Idk habit.   

On 12/12/2019 at 5:04 PM, molarbear said:

What happens when a spider climbs into your toothpaste and you end up brushing your teeth with spider instead of toothpaste?

Typing that sentence legit made me cringe

Like the spider got it's eight tiny little legs stuck in the toothpaste and is now dead... .... ... on my tube of toothpaste?  Does nobody look at the things they pick up and put in their mouths around here?!  No, okay, for arguments sake if I were to brush my teeth with spider instead of toothpaste...hang on...you do realized that 'instead' means "in something's stead" as in 'in place of', is this spider so huge that it replaced an entire swipe of toothpaste?!  Okay, okay, okay, so I brush my teeth with nothing but spider what would happen; The spider would squish up against my teeth breaking apart in my mouth, and if it were not already dead it would certainly be dead then.  As I wouldn't benefit greatly by ingesting one spider as far as nutrition goes (their webs are actually higher in protein) I would most likely rinse the spider out of my mouth, say "that was gross and unfortunate", and start over again.

I see what you mean though.  For one, I suppose I would deserve it for leaving the lid off.  The spider would not have deserved it and I would have felt responsible for it's untimely and bizarre death. 

Edited by Vela
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Vela said:

Ah.

It's funny the things we subconsciously do that only begin as subconsciously but turn conscientious midway through which our brains dismiss because Idk habit.   

I don't know. I've always squeezed the toothpaste tube from the bottom and gone up until  the very too where I have to squeeze the bit by the spout (?) so I don't waste any.