UnevenEdge

Oh lawd

molarbear

saw this earlier

just gonna throw it out there, but in the most recent couple of RE projects (maybe beginning with what, 6?), the higher-quality characters don't even look like themselves from their older games

not like the 1990s games, but like the mid era where everyone started looking decent and also consistent. kinda takes me out of it a lil.

Welp ..... maaaaaaybe I'll be done with RE2 by then 

Also Jill better get her goddamn gun quick.  That running around scared shit is bad for my nerves. 

I mean ... I'm running around scared alot as Claire and Leon but not as scared because ... weapons.

13 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

saw this earlier

just gonna throw it out there, but in the most recent couple of RE projects (maybe beginning with what, 6?), the higher-quality characters don't even look like themselves from their older games

not like the 1990s games, but like the mid era where everyone started looking decent and also consistent. kinda takes me out of it a lil.

I only started playing Resident Evil from 4 so I can't comment on changes much. If anything they were making Leon a little bit too pretty but I'm cool with it now. I had no idea Chris wasn't ridiculously buff all the time. XD I was playing Claire's part thinking why the hell are you looking for Chris? That man can barely fit his huge as muscles through doors in RE5, he  is fine.  Jill is looking super pretty though to be fighting her way through Raccoon City, but Leon's hair and lip gloss was flawless all through 6 so .... I guess its .... fair?

What really annoyed me besides how uncomfortable Sherry's part made me was Ada's. So I guess we're just gonna continue these high heels and party dresses then .... put on some goddamn pants so you can have a bigger inventory. 

• Like 1

I bought the re2 remake during the steam sale, but I haven't booted it up yet. I would say once graphics we're good enough, maybe beginning with Code Veronica, they did a pretty good job of making the characters stay consistent. The REmake, RE0, RE4, the Chronicles rail shooters on Wii, maybe I'm forgetting something.

Then Chris hulked out in 5 and characters started looking different come re6 and on. Maybe with the upgrade in tech they're based on actual actors doing mocap and they want the extra detail? I dunno.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

I bought the re2 remake during the steam sale, but I haven't booted it up yet. I would say once graphics we're good enough, maybe beginning with Code Veronica, they did a pretty good job of making the characters stay consistent. The REmake, RE0, RE4, the Chronicles rail shooters on Wii, maybe I'm forgetting something.

Then Chris hulked out in 5 and characters started looking different come re6 and on. Maybe with the upgrade in tech they're based on actual actors doing mocap and they want the extra detail? I dunno.

I watched this at work so I dunno what the fuck they're saying in it for real. I was just reading the cc. Looks like they took Chris off his steroids XD

36 minutes ago, Jman said:

I got RE2 during the PSN Black Friday sale.  That game apparently went over really well, so if this is good, the tired and true strategy of “wait 6 months till it’s on sale” should hold fast.

Cant ... wait. I mean I really could wait because I haven't finished it but I like to be able to tall about it with everybody else. The only game I bought when it came out and didnt play was DeadSpace. In my defense though I tried to play it and then noped right on out of it til like months later 

first time i seen the trailer but ive heard about it for days now. yup im hyped. 

i like how fast this one is coming out a little bit over a year since the last remake. 

as for how the characters look? i thought their models looked good, even if they did buffed up leon a bit too much. claire was fine since she was barely into college. but jill looking hotter than ever!