UnevenEdge

Do you leave your socks on....

crackymckrackin

7 hours ago, crackymckrackin said:

Is that a special brand? I get all my socks from the bargain bin.....during sex.

Timberlands are a shoe brand....you know that.....right?......it's important to me that you know that :|

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, tsar4 said:

Fer sure, hoser!

I've found that the full effect of the Canadian accent doesn't transfer over into media...but hearing it in person, especially when you're not expecting it?  It's like when a puppy is doing something adorable but is absolutely oblivious to how adorable it is and you're like how do you not know how adorable you are and it just looks at you like I'm just doing what puppies do.  At least that's the look the guy who was installing my internet in the upper peninsula gave me.  >.> Probably because when he was talking to me I was making the face of someone who was watching an adorable puppy be adorable >.>

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Vela said:

I've found that the full effect of the Canadian accent doesn't transfer over into media...but hearing it in person, especially when you're not expecting it?  It's like when a puppy is doing something adorable but is absolutely oblivious to how adorable it is and you're like how do you not know how adorable you are and it just looks at you like I'm just doing what puppies do.  At least that's the look the guy who was installing my internet in the upper peninsula gave me.  >.> Probably because when he was talking to me I was making the face of someone who was watching an adorable puppy be adorable >.>

The Canadian lady I talked to on the phone at work probably thought I was an ass hole because I could not stop laughing every time she said "eh?"  I was just like ... oh my god this is real 

I was trying to hold it in I swear, but then I snorted. 

shit ... I probably am an asshole

• Haha 2