UnevenEdge

Soooooo

Still Me

2 minutes ago, Mix said:

I.....don't even know where a bath and body works is

I steal my toiletries from work, gas stations, and hotels

I remember being poor in college...good thing I was an art student with a giant bag...you know how big those toilet paper roles are? 

These kind.

Related image lol

My roommates never even questioned xD

• Haha 3

Just now, Vela said:

I remember being poor in college...good thing I was an art student with a giant bag...you know how big those toilet paper roles are? 

These kind.

Related image lol

There's a key to open those things....how did you do it?

I made one....the original was plastic....I don't know who they thought couldn't reproduce that 9_9

1 minute ago, Mix said:

I made one....the original was plastic....I don't know who they thought couldn't reproduce that 9_9

Dude you don’t even need a key...you just drop your heal right where the key is supposed to go and the shit just pops open

Just now, Still Me said:

Dude you don’t even need a key...you just drop your heal right where the key is supposed to go and the shit just pops open

You're a smash and grab liquor store hold up artist and i'm Danny Ocean....that's my take away from this 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mix said:

There were a handful of broken ones around campus.  I told myself to feel better about it that I was already paying an inordinate amount and that this would encourage someone to fix them so they wouldn't continue to pop open and fall onto your lap every time you tried to use them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vela said:

There were a handful of broken ones around campus.  I told myself to feel better about it that I was already paying an inordinate amount and that this would encourage someone to fix them so they wouldn't continue to pop open and fall onto your lap every time you tried to use them.

ok, well maybe I overthought this then....I thought I was a genius molding that damn key xD

I was telling my roommates about my great heist and everything :/

Edited by Mix

Just now, Mix said:

ok, well maybe I overthought this then....I thought I was genius molding that damn key xD

I was telling my roommates about my great heist and everything :/

Well, I mean...if there are no loose or broken ones around then that's pretty intense, +1.  I most likely would never have had the gumption to make a key.  Out of plastic you said?

4 minutes ago, Vela said:

Well, I mean...if there are no loose or broken ones around then that's pretty intense, +1.  I most likely would never have had the gumption to make a key.  Out of plastic you said?

no no, don't try to make me feel better about this....i'm a god DAMN IDIOT! A buffoon....a nincompoop.....you know I wrote a treatment for a movie about this....I was going to sell my story to Hollywood.....I titled it Inception, but then a friend o' mine says that's already a heist movie and a pretty popular one at that.....can you believe it? You ever heard o' this flick? Is it about toilet paper? God damn idea thieving Hollywood crooks with their spies and ninjas :RoboAngry:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mix said:

no no, don't try to make me feel better about this....i'm a god DAMN IDIOT! A buffoon....a nincompoop.....you know I wrote a treatment for a movie about this....I was going to sell my story to Hollywood.....I titled it Inception, but then a friend o' mine says that's already a heist movie and a pretty popular one at that.....can you believe it? You ever heard o' this flick? Is it about toilet paper? God damn idea thieving Hollywood crooks with their spies and ninjas :RoboAngry:

Ahahahaha xDI laughed

But I was actually curious about, like...what sort of plastic.  Did you have to heat it?

Also...I hope your treatment involves spies and ninjas in this TP heist.

30 minutes ago, Vela said:

Ahahahaha xDI laughed

But I was actually curious about, like...what sort of plastic.  Did you have to heat it?

Also...I hope your treatment involves spies and ninjas in this TP heist.

I just cut out a thick plastic lid in the shape of the key :|

my treatment had it all....spies, ninjas, former secretary of state Madeleine Albright....it was magnificent :RoboSad:

JollyAffectionateAmericancurl-size_restr

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Still Me said:

Yeah it was busy for me too but...worth it 

Definitely. Got kidneys grandma taken care of for Christmas now and a little something for myself too. They had a 20% off coupon they were scanning for everyone so I got 5 candles for like 45 bucks. Probably would have got another for myself and I knew they had that coupon 

6 minutes ago, Athena 92 said:

Definitely. Got kidneys grandma taken care of for Christmas now and a little something for myself too. They had a 20% off coupon they were scanning for everyone so I got 5 candles for like 45 bucks. Probably would have got another for myself and I knew they had that coupon 

Nice...I got a free item worth 16.50 on my next visit

9 hours ago, Mix said:

I just cut out a thick plastic lid in the shape of the key :|

my treatment had it all....spies, ninjas, former secretary of state Madeleine Albright....it was magnificent :RoboSad:

Hide contents

JollyAffectionateAmericancurl-size_restr

lol

maybe you should mold it out of heated plastic for the movie >.>

10 hours ago, Vela said:

These kind.

Related image lol

Wait. Which school did you go to?

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung