UnevenEdge

Work Holiday Party

Sharktopus

43 minutes ago, Sharktopus said:

Bounced when everyone started getting emotional drunk. Now I'm home...trying to decide if I should have a glass or wine or nahhh. Hows everyone's Friday night?

we just played Jackbox games on the Discord, and now the leftovers of us are bullshitting in a video chat.

(discord is linked in my sig, btw ❤️ )

Hit the gym

Hit the food

Hit the wife

Hit the Netflix

JK....I don't have a wife, lol.......but that lady I hit was wearing a wedding ring.....I think.....I can't see clearly when I drive at night 'cause I hot box my car.....anyway, it wasn't even my fault, who jogs and or checks their mail box at night.....at least I think it was a mail box.....oh god, I think she was walking her dog O.o

• Haha 1

I've got two work related parties to attend.

One I can get by with just a suit and tie, the other I have to get my tux out.

Day in the life I suppose.

I wonder if I could get a red velvet dinner jacket in time for the less formal one.

24 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

I've got two work related parties to attend.

One I can get by with just a suit and tie, the other I have to get my tux out.

Day in the life I suppose.

I wonder if I could get a red velvet dinner jacket in time for the less formal one.

image.jpeg.5e61ebf4715a9ad504525778fab6b29e.jpeg

• Haha 1

Our holiday party at work was last night. Was not expecting it to be so extravagant. Had to work the whole time but I was just carving so it was super easy.

Saw a few people get absolutely hammered. Kudos to them for getting that drunk, at work, in front of all their coworkers and bosses. 

Edited by GunStarHero