UnevenEdge

Okay... like wut actually is the point of anime commentary videos?

Lytbryt

Just a desire of the author to get their thoughts out there? I mean I really dont want to shit on something that looks like a lot of time and effort went into the production and editing but its just like... yeah? Was Madoka Magica seriously so esoteric that we needed this? We just couldnt figure it out on our own? You are smart for noticing it and attempting to show everyone what an awesome insight you have into a magical girl deconstruction show? Somebody help me out here I legit do not understand why people make this sort of contnet

8 hours ago, elfie said:

Most Youtube creators who work there for a living make content that anyone with an internet connection can  find out themselves.

Yeah I mean I kinda get it I guess someone can find others opinions and thoughts about a show interesting or insightful but eh most of the time the videos like these dont really add anything new to the conversation and just retrad the same ground

19 minutes ago, Daos said:

That guy made 5 videos in the last 2 years. So obviously not?

Gigguk and his 2 million subs says hi.

Hopefully he puts more effort into it than just playing his voice over some anime clips, either way good for him I guess.