UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
wacky1980

bought wife some jeffree star cosmetics

what is it about this fabulous little dude that gets ladies so hot for makeup? is his stuff really that good, or is it just brand power? i don't get it. she spent an hour in an online checkout to get that conspiracy pallette a couple weeks ago. it's just makeup. right?

exactly. he and shane dawson (a famous youtuber i guess?) collaborated on a makeup palette (and here i thought collabs were only for music and beer) and it was released a couple weeks ago. people were apparently going ape shit over it, shopify crashed, etc etc. the only reason it's on my radar is because wife has been watching their youtube videos nonstop for the last month or so. i guess this jeffree guy is the one who had a million bucks of unreleased makeup stolen out of a warehouse last year. that's the only other time i remember reading his name until a month ago.

Ha ha that is a wierd way to speell a Geoffrey 😄 well it is ni ce to get things for our loved ones will u demo some for us?  

demo...you mean like, demolish? shit's way too expensive for that.

Edited by wacky1980

no idea who that is 

but then again I get my make up brand recommendations from Ru Paul's Drag race 

Edited by Vamped
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vamped said:

no idea who that is 

but then again I get my make up brand recommendations from Ru Paul's Drag race 

dude is a total queen. i wouldn't be surprised if he and ru paul weren't friendlies.

9 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

It’s Jeffree Star’s views on Black people that get the ladies excited to buy his cosmetics. 

i'm confused. are you saying he's a racist, or that he's not?

He is a racist piece of shit that likes victimizing himself, he will sick his rabid fans on anyone he doesn’t like and his newest pallets had hair in them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

16 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

i'm confused. are you saying he's a racist, or that he's not?

Jeffree has a storied history of making racist remarks. It was enough for Kim Kardashian to come out to defend him from people upset that she was associating with someone who is known for their racist remarks. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

He is a racist piece of shit that likes victimizing himself, he will sick his rabid fans on anyone he doesn’t like and his newest pallets had hair in them.

This and people associated with him end up revealing themselves as racist trash too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

what is it about this fabulous little dude that gets ladies so hot for makeup? is his stuff really that good, or is it just brand power? i don't get it. she spent an hour in an online checkout to get that conspiracy pallette a couple weeks ago. it's just makeup. right?

I can bring my little sister into this if you really want a full run down, but I would suggest continuing to live free from this particular headache

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, wacky1980 said:

exactly. he and shane dawson (a famous youtuber i guess?) collaborated on a makeup palette (and here i thought collabs were only for music and beer) and it was released a couple weeks ago. people were apparently going ape shit over it, shopify crashed, etc etc. the only reason it's on my radar is because wife has been watching their youtube videos nonstop for the last month or so. i guess this jeffree guy is the one who had a million bucks of unreleased makeup stolen out of a warehouse last year. that's the only other time i remember reading his name until a month ago.

*Contemplates the odds of someone being this into Jeffree Star's videos but is unaware of how racist he is*

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, imchapp.in said:

Jeffree has a storied history of making racist remarks. It was enough for Kim Kardashian to come out to defend him from people upset that she was associating with someone who is known for their racist remarks. 

now that you mention it, i don't ever recall seeing too many non-white people in  those videos...

6 minutes ago, Mix said:

I can bring my little sister into this if you really want a full run down, but I would suggest continuing to live free from this particular headache

pls no

12 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

This and people associated with him end up revealing themselves as racist trash too.

so i guess that rules out the friendship with rupaul then.

9 minutes ago, SorceressPol said:

*Contemplates the odds of someone being this into Jeffree Star's videos but is unaware of how racist he is*

i'll bring it up and we'll see.