UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
GuyBeardmane

Fuck Papa John.

Oh ok....Papa John is the racist....I get him mixed up with Jimmy John....He's the one that hunts endangered animals, right?

Probably also a racist but I always forget which is which.

9 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Oh ok....Papa John is the racist....I get him mixed up with Jimmy John....He's the one that hunts endangered animals, right?

Probably also a racist but I always forget which is which.

You're right.  Papa John was fired for dropping N Bombs on a conference call.  Jimmy John kills endangered animals for shits and giggles.

If the company wanted to save face, they should drop the Papa John's name entirely.  Figure out a new name for their cardboard crust pizza to sever John from it completely.  And then they should probably make better pizza.

• Like 2

"I've had over 40 pizzas in the last 30 days, and it's not the same pizza," Schnatter said. "It's not the same product. It just doesn't taste as good."

I can't imagine how disgusting Papa John's is now if the pizza is really worse. 

8 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

and is instead blaming the fact he was blatantly racist on a fucking batshit conspiracy theory that only other racists will believe.

I was hoping for something more creative when I saw this than "but, but....Colonel Sanders said it!"

1 hour ago, NaBoomer said:

"I've had over 40 pizzas in the last 30 days, and it's not the same pizza," Schnatter said. "It's not the same product. It just doesn't taste as good."

What, does this man just buy pizza and take a nibble like he's sampling wine and spit it out?

The dude says it's not made with the same quality ... I'm pretty sure they didn't roll out entirely new techniques on how to mash dough into a plate and dump stuff onto it.

Also if he's eating all those he's going to become the fattest of asses.

Also Papa John's can only do breadsticks right anyways.  Well, they did when the things were shaped like a rounded stick and not a pointed turd.  Their pizza is a frisbee.

Edited by Azalar Hex

5 hours ago, NaBoomer said:

I don't like Papa John's pizzas either, but I've had...40 less of them in the same time period, so what do I know?

only good thing about them was 1992~free pizza while standing main post/gate duty.

i guess delivery dudes thought they would get some kudos or a date or some stupid bullshit

by giving me free pizzas. put that shit on the sgt's desk and let everyone else eat it. grossest shit ever. 

Him saying he was set up, I can't doubt it because I know how shitty people are, but everyone I met that had met John Schnatter said he was an asshole. He stood on a box in publicity photos because he's like 5'6".

19 hours ago, NaBoomer said:

The tears keep making the slices too bitter and salty.

• Haha 1

On 11/27/2019 at 6:11 AM, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Him saying he was set up, I can't doubt it because I know how shitty people are, but everyone I met that had met John Schnatter said he was an asshole. He stood on a box in publicity photos because he's like 5'6".

How you gonna set him up.  How's that work.  "Hey guys let's set up a conference call and record it and ask John to say the N-word but remove the context around it so it sounds like he's racist."

That's stupid as fuck.  He's a racist, said racist shit on a business conference call, and lost his NFL partnership and job because of it.  There's no set up here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

How you gonna set him up.  How's that work.  "Hey guys let's set up a conference call and record it and ask John to say the N-word but remove the context around it so it sounds like he's racist."

That's stupid as fuck.  He's a racist, said racist shit on a business conference call, and lost his NFL partnership and job because of it.  There's no set up here.

Because I'm sure the people on the call say it too, they just omit that part of the story. That's the set up. You think every single NFL owner isn't just as racist as him? Get real.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Because I'm sure the people on the call say it too, they just omit that part of the story. That's the set up. You think every single NFL owner isn't just as racist as him? Get real.

Venus and Serena are part owners of the Dolphins....I wonder how racist they are.

And no, I'm not playing coy here with the "they can't be racist" shit....I'm legit wondering just how racist they are considering the amount of racism they themselves as professional athletes have endured.

• Like 2

Just now, André Toulon said:

Venus and Serena are part owners of the Dolphins....I wonder how racist they are.

And no, I'm not playing coy here with the "they can't be racist" shit....I'm legit wondering just how racist they are considering the amount of racism they themselves as professional athletes have endured.

I bet they immediately dislike any European they meet.

I'd like to think they are not, but every time I think something like that, I'm treated to the reality that what I'd like to think means jack shit in the world, and people suck.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

He sounds like he's auditioning for the next Voice of Scientology. 

I legit thought somebody was doing a voice over for a second lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1