UnevenEdge

Hunters (2020) - Amazon Prime - Produced by Jordan Peele

Lytbryt

Looks good imo but not heard of Amazon Prime Video? Has anyone try this service out and what is on it? I really liked Us and Get Out and even some the Twilihgt Zone reboot from earlier this year cant find much more info about it but it looks cool reminds me of the new Wolfenstein games

You never heard of Prime video? It's basically Amazon's version of Netflix. But you can also rent movies and subscribe to extra channels. The only original show I've watched on it is The Boys and it was good, definitely will watch season 2 when it drops(summer 2020 I think). Besides that I watched old movies and TV shows on it. I've thought about checking out that Jack Ryan show but have heard really mixed things about the new season.

20 hours ago, Lytbryt said:

No I thouhgt Amazon just sold books and Japanese candy and stuff

It's been around a while(they jumped into streaming before there was Disney+, AppleTV, DC Universe, etc) so there is lots of stuff on there and I think they still offer a free trial.