UnevenEdge

Fire Force Episode 17 Discussion!!

I thought Hibana was the one who tied him up lmao.  Would like to take him home like that hahaha.

Is that a sigh of hesitation, doubt, and regret, Lisa?

I'm surprised Giovanni is able to do even this much against Shinra.  He didn't strike me as a fighter.

IT'S SHO!

Shinra... he's not the same brother you remember.

Wtf... this kid utterly outclasses them all?!

Jump on... aww she took her hand away.

Joker is a wild card it appears.  Fitting.

Chipped Sho's sword?

• Like 2

So, Vulcan wants to bring back all the animals that went extinct.  Not sure how.  That could he a good conservation and and environmentalist message.  Oh wait they went extinct because of that big fire thing that messed up the planet that was supernatural origin.  Nevermind.

• Haha 1

So, if the show was really going to try to tone down fan service, I had a theory that they were having no or only fleeting appearances of Tamaki, then have her return and quietly drop the Lucky Lecher Lure.  But they actually addressed it.  It's not acting up now... hmm.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So, if the show was really going to try to tone down fan service, I had a theory that they were having no or only fleeting appearances of Tamaki, then have her return and quietly drop the Lucky Lecher Lure.  But they actually addressed it.  It's not acting up now... hmm.

I had heard conflicting reports that the series slowly phases out the fanservice involving her