UnevenEdge

Okay, the shark jumping midi-chlorian idiocy of Tom being one of many drones working for some random evil alien empire all along even though this isn't Tom's original body was bad enough, but now you kill him off and you're gonna replace him with this ugly orange sherbert Tom with an annoying voice? And yes I know that is Sonny Strait, who voiced the original Tom (whose body doesn't look like these drones either,) but the fucking voice effect and the way Sonny is being directed to play Orange Sherbert Tom here is fucking annoying.

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND, DEMARCO?!

And can you imagine how much shittier IGPX's writing would be if DeMarco brought it back now?!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. DeMarco is a fallen genius, like George Lucas, Vince McMahon, or Frank Miller. He's long since lost his Midas Touch. But I didn't think he had fallen this far! He will not only pick up crap shows, he'll ruin the Toonami universe itself!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Either way, this is still a horrible origin story for Tom they have come up with, that doesn't even make sense with what they have established in the past.

It's not the origin story for the past TOMs. This is just the origin story for the body his database happened to be put in. Also DeMarco said the story in the comics is separate.

Edited by elfie

2 minutes ago, elfie said:

It's not the origin story for the past TOMs. This is just the origin story for the body his database happened to be put in. Also DeMarco said the story in the comics is separate.

If that's the case then it's not so bad.  And what story in what comics?

18 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

That's the origin of Tom 1. This is the origin of Tom 5.

It's definitely still possible for the two origin stories to coexist...

TOM has body jumped several times

the Yellow Tom will likely be the same deal

• Like 1