UnevenEdge
Naraku4656

you, too, can win the prize of having breakfast with Donald Trump

Why would I enter that? A sausage McGriddle and a coffee is just $2.25 with tax here.

• Like 1

Get ready for ice cold Hot Cakes in a styrofoam tray, damp from the condensation. 

And no, none of the five hash brown patties on the President’s side of the table are for you. 

• Haha 3

Hot damn! Cheap breakfast, racism, and a pussy grab!?!

What a deal

• Haha 4
  • D'oh 1

double post lol 

I had no idea 

Image result for char gifs"

Edited by Vamped
found all these Char gifs, gotta use 'em
  • Haha 3
  • D'oh 1

14 minutes ago, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

I would ask him to teach me his secrets on winning, and making people cry with everything he does.

At this point, I don't really care. Just saw it on Reddit and thought it was board worthy

8 minutes ago, Naraku4656 said:

At this point, I don't really care. Just saw it on Reddit and thought it was board worthy

but he's our 45th president of the United States, and the 1st dictator of the United States to some people, how can you not care about DJ Trump?

• D'oh 2

1 minute ago, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

but he's our 45th president of the United States, and the 1st dictator of the United States to some people, how can you not care about DJ Trump?

The only president I care about is Carter because the man volunteers regularly at habitat so I do genuinely want him to continue being well enough to do that. Outside of that, meh

12 hours ago, Naraku4656 said:

probably would be McDonalds or something

https://donate.donaldjtrump.com/wi-event-with-trump-sweepstakes

Fuck him. I actually have to go out of my way to duck him because he flies in to the air base near where I used to live at and still visit that area a lot. There are rich racists where I currently live so there are political functions at their houses. He also sometimes comes through the airport closer to me because it's less crowded. I've heard from my brother that Pence might be planning to eat at a food place we go to sometimes because my brother was going until he caught wind of it, and he doesn't want to see that motherfucker either. I couldn't catch sight of Obama but these assholes I have to actually dodge. It's so irritating!

• Like 3
  • D'oh 1

3 hours ago, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

I would ask him to teach me his secrets on winning, and making people cry with everything he does.

You're halfway there, homie.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

Well since it would be during a meal, he'd probably simultaneously be eating and shitting his diaper at the same time, so your lesson would have to wait

Edited by LoLJackass
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, LoLJackass said:

Well since it would be during a meal, he'd probably simultaneously be eating and shitting his diaper at the same time, so your lesson would have to wait

Pretty sure that's the lesson to success.

8 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Pretty sure that's the lesson to success.

No one argues with a full diaper because no one wants to be named 'it' for changing it. 

• Haha 3

I don't want to know what he smells like in the morning.

To contribute by mail, please send a personal check made payable to the “Trump Make America Great Again Committee“ to:

Trump Make America Great Again Committee
310 First St SE
Washington, D.C. 20003

You guys know what to do

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Poof said:

You guys know what to do

Covers of pizza boxes?

They are like giant postcards of sadness and since they obvious hide nothing, they go right through any and all scanner devices.

Fair warning, they'd likely be used to layer his room in a too-late attempt to save the carpets from his piddles. 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Poof said:

You guys know what to do

Empty the local Kroger of cornstarch?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Poof said:

You guys know what to do

I'm gonna need a bubble mailer, some scissors, and an issue of The New Yorker full of witty comics.