UnevenEdge

The Witcher 3

Lasty

I am hooked and a half. It’s been a while since I played console games and this is very well done, imo. The facial expressions and dialogue choices are really well done. The “Sign” system combined with all the potion brewing and what not makes it much more than a plain old hack and slash. The world and story are immersive, the lore and history have depth that make it feel like It’s a real place. Great suspension of disbelief overall. 10/10

• Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 7:13 PM, nameraka said:

i'm actually on my 3rd playthrough,, and i've had it for awhile. the dlc's are first rate. 

I haven’t gotten into the dlc yet, but my friend does have it. Right now I’m stuck on this Toad Prince? He is basically invincible.

On 10/25/2019 at 8:56 AM, Vamped said:

The Witcher 3 is fucking awesome. Its easily one my top 3 favorite games ever. I got the complete edition and I feel immensely satisfied with the DLC content 

I haven't started a 2nd playthough yet, but I probably will over winterbreak

#TEAM TRISS

I am going to change the difficulty when I do a second play through. I opted for normal mode and now regret it, everything but certain bosses and things way higher level are too easy

28 minutes ago, Lasty said:

I am going to change the difficulty when I do a second play through. I opted for normal mode and now regret it, everything but certain bosses and things way higher level are too easy

I played for the story so I'm not changing the difficulty or playing Gwent 

2 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I played for the story so I'm not changing the difficulty or playing Gwent 

Gwent is pretty dumb. There’s no strategy to it at all, you just buy and play the biggest numbered cards you can and cards big enough to win, like, ever, do not exist.

Just now, Lasty said:

Gwent is pretty dumb. There’s no strategy to it at all, you just buy and play the biggest numbered cards you can and cards big enough to win, like, ever, do not exist.

I'm just not into card games. There's like one part in the DLC that makes you play it and I was just like ... fuck take my money then.