UnevenEdge

Wait...I'm being sassy...

Vela

3 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Aw, no Carpenters version? (lol I'm such a square.)

Ohhhhhhh...I so had that one lined up >.<  and as soon as I posted this one...

...I swear I knew you were going to say something.

1 minute ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

I think the bottom is a foot deep. In fact, it feels like wet sand squishing between my toes.

I need to go to the beach before fall is in full swing, dang it! *switches to Skwisgarr speak* Me ams sad pandas.

You're so close now...you go tomorrow!

A cold front is supposed to be blowing through though. I'll have to wait until we have warmer temperatures again.

Never been to the beach in the fall?  Sand still feels nice and the air tastes notably different.

(Not that I need them or anything. >_>)

Think Ino what you mean...but it sounded like you're an addict in denial for a sec there.

"Arby's.  Pizza sliders...I....I don't need them or anything. Heh.  Heheh.  What?"

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

:D I meant because I need to lose weight.

😆 No Ino!  I just read it the other way at first for some reason.

I think it's because I'm the kind of person that gets a craving and it doesn't matter if I don't satisfy it for a week or a month...THAT'S what I'll want until I get it. 

1 minute ago, Vela said:

😆 No Ino!  I just read it the other way at first for some reason.

I think it's because I'm the kind of person that gets a craving and it doesn't matter if I don't satisfy it for a week or a month...THAT'S what I'll want until I get it. 

Oh, I understand. I feel the same way about sunflower seeds. I eat too much, but I can't get enough of them.

5 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

Oh, I understand. I feel the same way about sunflower seeds. I eat too much, but I can't get enough of them.

Ino, you've mentioned you like sunflower seeds.

Omg the chocolate covered ones are so expensive!  Makes me angry for some reason.  Part of it is because I don't want to think about how annoying it would be to cover them myself given their size because then that makes me think of the probable reason they're so expensive and ANGRY UNDENIABLE REASONING!!!

Also according to my DNA I'm likely to develop and allergen to sunflower seeds.  BUT NOT YET YOU MFing MOLECULE!!!  Ummmm Porcupine Tree makes me yell a lot >.>  this is ttly your doing.

4 minutes ago, Vela said:

Ino, you've mentioned you like sunflower seeds.

Omg the chocolate covered ones are so expensive!  Makes me angry for some reason.  Part of it is because I don't want to think about how annoying it would be to cover them myself given their size because then that makes me think of the probable reason they're so expensive and ANGRY UNDENIABLE REASONING!!!

Also according to my DNA I'm likely to develop and allergen to sunflower seeds.  BUT NOT YET YOU MFing MOLECULE!!!  Ummmm Porcupine Tree makes me yell a lot >.>  this is ttly your doing.

Maybe that's the angelic voice I hear on the track I'm listening to right now? How did you travel back in time and befriend Steven Wilson?!? O_o

Also, I forgot I already told you about my love for sunflower seeds. Sorry about that.

Edited by Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung

Maybe that's the angelic voice I hear on the track I'm listening to right now? How did you travel back in time and befriend Steven Wilson?!? O_o

It's the glasses.  There was absolutely a time where I wore fake glasses.