UnevenEdge

Katt_Goddess

Guest Unbanned_TIC

Guest Unbanned_TIC

You've talked about booting me ever since I came back. Do it.

I know you're afraid of people saying things you don't agree with,
so please... do it. If it helps you feel better about your life. Do it.

I get to know that I did nothing to deserve it and that it's all based on your own insecurities. So, again, do it.

If you don't... then shut up about it and engage in good faith. You don't get to insult me and then threaten to ban me because you're too weak to stand by what you said.

You can either be a bully or a coward, not both.

Guest Unbanned_TIC
6 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

huh, normally you used to ride rogue's dick for attention

Nah, I'm just tired of the hypocrisy and blatant dishonesty.

It's clear that you all have a bias against me, and that's fine... I find most of you just above the liquid that pools at the bottom of a dumpster, but don't continuously threaten to ban me as you're in the midst of trying to insult me. Katt should have some dignity. Either do it or don't.

Also, could your comment, as untrue as it is, be suggesting that Katt has a dick? 

Edited by Unbanned_TIC

Guest Unbanned_TIC
2 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

how can i have a bias against you when i never even heard of you until you got banned the first time

i still don't even know anything about you other than that you harass mods for attention

> I don't have a bias against you
> You harass the mods

Yeah...okay. I don't harass the mods, they harass me. 

My dick would destroy you. The Aztec's called it 'The Feathered Serpent' . 

You keep harping about how horrible the place is, a place that you got perma'd from for being such a loser that even Luuv decided you needed an extended vacation. You are here now only because you are allowed to be here. You can cry about how you are so picked on constantly while being a little nit yourself but being here is not an American Right, it's a privilege that can be revoked at any time by the one covering the bills. Want to change any of that, pay up or shut up. 

And I merely pointed that all out to you in one of your many current threads. Which apparently is horribly threatening to you to hear and scares you because it's not what you want to hear.  Honestly suck it up, buttercup. You are the one that has nothing going on in your life otherwise you would have been out there doing stuff this entire time instead of popping ass pimples and complaining that no one understands your genius until you could actually get back on here to post. 

• Haha 4

Guest Unbanned_TIC
1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

My dick would destroy you. The Aztec's called it 'The Feathered Serpent' . 

You keep harping about how horrible the place is, a place that you got perma'd from for being such a loser that even Luuv decided you needed an extended vacation. You are here now only because you are allowed to be here. You can cry about how you are so picked on constantly while being a little nit yourself but being here is not an American Right, it's a privilege that can be revoked at any time by the one covering the bills. Want to change any of that, pay up or shut up. 

And I merely pointed that all out to you in one of your many current threads. Which apparently is horribly threatening to you to hear and scares you because it's not what you want to hear.  Honestly suck it up, buttercup. You are the one that has nothing going on in your life otherwise you would have been out there doing stuff this entire time instead of popping ass pimples and complaining that no one understands your genius until you could actually get back on here to post. 

I am here now because I decide it, not you. You are clearly obsessed with me and envious of the fact that I don't need to threaten you to get my point across.

My point to you is this, grow a pair of balls, you coward. Either spar with me on a fair playing field, or ban me and whimper away. Either way, do something better. 

Your harassment of me is growing tiresome. 

Guest Unbanned_TIC
2 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

why do you want to spar

Are you like a bear that woke up from hibernation. I don't want to spar... but when this moderator is calling me a loser and threatening to ban me because of some petty grudge from 25 years ago...
I will not hesitate to spar.

Guest Unbanned_TIC
3 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

YOU are the one that's kept this shit ongoing. WTF is wrong with you?? 

No you.

15 minutes ago, Unbanned_TIC said:

I am here now because I decide it, not you. You are clearly obsessed with me and envious of the fact that I don't need to threaten you to get my point across.

My point to you is this, grow a pair of balls, you coward. Either spar with me on a fair playing field, or ban me and whimper away. Either way, do something better. 

Your harassment of me is growing tiresome. 

No. You are here because you decided to keep making alts over and over and over again since your previous decisions on your original account didn't pan out so well. 

I'm here because I haven't logged out yet and crappy shout-out threads from the easily triggered feed my black soul. :)

Further, you're the one who immediately resorts to 'insults' rather than actual discussions so don't expect to really get anything more than that, 'cupcake' . 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I don't know I didn't appreciate the time I got the pms, and I'd already stumbled on the shit... 

I remember responding in a simular way, and having to tell the fucker I've seen worse and don't really give a fuck..

but the pm's aren't cool.. I hope you know where I'm going with this because I don't want to tell shit for brains. 

Guest Unbanned_TIC
2 hours ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

but no one knows what your petty grudge from 25 years ago is, or at least i don't

wouldn't you rather talk about anime or video games?

You should make me a mod! Give me the power!

Guest Unbanned_TIC
1 hour ago, 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚 said:

Maybe I should pull that trigger.

Don't do it! Suicide isn't the answer, Rogue.

Guest Unbanned_TIC
43 minutes ago, 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚𝘼𝙡𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙚 said:

I know you want to be just like me, but this is just taking it too far.

You're right Rogue. Me telling you not to pull the trigger and commit suicide is taking it too far. 

I never want to be like you. Ever. You're weak... and a coward. Like Katt, you lob insults and then run away behind your mod status. 

Guest Unbanned_TIC
27 minutes ago, Vela said:

:RoboTeeth::RoboTeeth::RoboTeeth:

Yeah, it's disgusting... but I find it amusing that you had to look up that stuff to "own" me. 

Guest Unbanned_TIC
27 minutes ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

She certainly did. In the immortal words of Craig Robinson, "I SEENT it."

If you think idiots sending disgusting gifs is an own against me, then you are sadly mistaken. It says more about you that you would try to use homosexuality as a weapon. You homophobes.

1 minute ago, Unbanned_TIC said:

If you think idiots sending disgusting gifs is an own against me, then you are sadly mistaken. It says more about you that you would try to use homosexuality as a weapon. You homophobes.

I think the fact you insist on constantly coming back to a place where people sending you disgusting gifs says more about you than it does us. But what do I know? I'm just a guy who identifies as a sentient tree wanting to sprout leaves on my hands but I clearly can't because deep down I know I'm still just a human.

Guest Unbanned_TIC
Just now, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

I think the fact you insist on constantly coming back to a place where people sending you disgusting gifs says more about you than it does us. But what do I know? I'm just a guy who identifies as a sentient tree wanting to sprout leaves on my hands but I clearly can't because deep down I know I'm still just a human.

I don't insist on anything, I just do... because I can.

What you idiots do is none of my business.

6 minutes ago, Unbanned_TIC said:

Whoooooooooa wait...!  Those guys are so fucken happy they're adorable!    You take THAT BACK!

Also I'm sure Fuggs others will agree...them some good look'nz.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sir Teddybar Gut Fullung said:

You must be a sadomasochist. That would explain so much.

Unlocked!  Job well done.  Now let's go home, have some curly fries, sunflower seeds and talk more about sentient beings.

• Haha 1

Guest Unbanned_TIC
8 minutes ago, Vela said:

Unlocked!  Job well done.  Now let's go home, have some curly fries, sunflower seeds and talk more about sentient beings.

You people sure do enjoy being wrong. 

I find it amusing.