UnevenEdge

China banned PewDiePie for wrongthink

Guest Unbanned_TIC

Guest Unbanned_TIC

I can relate. 

I, too, have been silenced for my mainstream and normal opinions on this place.

You are on the same wavelength as China.

30 minutes ago, Unbanned_TIC said:

I can relate. 

I, too, have been silenced for my mainstream and normal opinions on this place.

You are on the same wavelength as China.

You're just saying this because I'm Asian, so I'll be like the Chinese and silence you: Reported.

Bye Felicia.

• Haha 1

Guest Unbanned_TIC
1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

Since when has PewDiePie been relevant for anything other than being a deliberate dink and then crying like a little girl about how people call him a dink? 

He hit 100 million subscribers, you irrelevant sea cow.

China banning PDP is stupid, but what do you expect when they threaten everyone who disagrees with their dystopian vision, and they really get grumpy when people point out their flagrant abuses of human rights....

#freeHongKong

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

China banning PDP is stupid, but what do you expect when they threaten everyone who disagrees with their dystopian vision, and they really get grumpy when people point out their flagrant abuses of human rights....

#freeHongKong

Ginguy posting about human rights 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

Guest Unbanned_TIC
3 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

So? People like train wrecks and some like them more than others. 

Your jealousy really is adorable. The man has 100 million subs and has generated more money to charity than you will make in your lifetime.

On top of that, he is a force for good in fighting against the media's dishonesty. You weirdos are just miserable and angry.

Guest Unbanned_TIC
3 hours ago, stilgar said:

You do not give two shits about Hong Kong or the people there jingo.

No, that's you... but you also don't care about anyone but yourself. 

Guest Unbanned_TIC
3 hours ago, Seight said:

Wait, China did something right for once?

I am gratified to find that you people are consistently the worst human beings on the planet. 

Guest Unbanned_TIC
1 hour ago, André Toulon said:

"He's not afraid to say nigger so he's my hero": Tuck and Jongo 2019

Welp... you're clearly a racist. I'm sure the mods will have no problem with that.

16 hours ago, Unbanned_TIC said:

Your jealousy really is adorable. The man has 100 million subs and has generated more money to charity than you will make in your lifetime.

On top of that, he is a force for good in fighting against the media's dishonesty. You weirdos are just miserable and angry.

Who could ever be jealous of someone who plays Minecraft? And naw, he hovers around that. He's been losing subscribers for awhile now because people realized following some edgelord who plays video games and insults people for lols isn't worth it even if he's supposedly sending some of his profits from monetizing his stupidity to charities. And I looked it up - he's getting his ass whuped by a Bollywood soundtrack channel. He's a youtube 'celebrity' and nothing more. He's 'Fred' but without a movie deal from Nickelodeon. 

And if you really want to complain about the way things are done around here, pay the bills, hot shot. Until then, this is the United Forum of KN and if it's decided to boot your ass yet again for being a pud, guess what? You go. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, katt_goddess said:

Who could ever be jealous of someone who plays Minecraft? And naw, he hovers around that. He's been losing subscribers for awhile now because people realized following some edgelord who plays video games and insults people for lols isn't worth it even if he's supposedly sending some of his profits from monetizing his stupidity to charities. And I looked it up - he's getting his ass whuped by a Bollywood soundtrack channel. He's a youtube 'celebrity' and nothing more. He's 'Fred' but without a movie deal from Nickelodeon. 

And if you really want to complain about the way things are done around here, pay the bills, hot shot. Until then, this is the United Forum of KN and if it's decided to boot your ass yet again for being a pud, guess what? You go. 

No no no

You have to punish him the bnmjy way that's the perfect punishment 

• Haha 1

lol you had to look the fact he had a war with T series up...  I'm not really a fan of Pewds content either, but T series is a massive media corporation in India with A LOT of power, and influence so the fact his friends and subscribers were able to keep him number 1 at all is pretty crazy. Pew News wasn't a bad series either he probably just stopped it because it's a little cumbersome to challenge the legitimate american media on any youtube budget. 🙄

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

Guest Unbanned_TIC
12 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

You talk about booting me, go ahead. I've done nothing wrong... but if it helps you feel better about your empty life... then by all means. 

Just know... that I fully understand and see you for what you are, a close minded coward. Enjoy cupcake. 

45 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

lol you had to look the fact he had a war with T series up...  I'm not really a fan of Pewds content either, but T series is a massive media corporation in India with A LOT of power, and influence so the fact his friends and subscribers were able to keep him number 1 at all is pretty crazy. Pew News wasn't a bad series either he probably just stopped it because it's a little cumbersome to challenge the legitimate american media on any youtube budget. 🙄

Naw, it's called I googled something to doublecheck on him and found out about the whole T-series pissing match. :DI don't watch game play channels because they don't really appeal to me. Pewdiepie is barely on my radar.  

And to claim that you can't challenge legitimate media on a youtube budget is a bit ingenious. Plenty of people put out excellent creator content with far less than he has managed to make over the years. It is probably more likely he dropped doing that because playing video games is easier content to spit out as long as the game isn't owned by someone who strikes content for the hell of it. 

You realize his youtube red series, and I think other legitimate corporations canceled his contracts over the fiver incident, and several media outlets have tried to tarnish his reputation for years right? The only reason he got back on my radar is I initially thought he did it for publicity, but it's hard to say that at this point..

He was unable to get any video monetized for a very substantial time.. I think he is a petty edgelord, but he can be funny and wholesome at times as well, and he's also brought a lot of content creators together, and helped them grow.. So I can't really downplay his youtube career just because he gets  a lot of negative press.