UnevenEdge

Pictures from Work (Resort Chef)

GunStarHero

On 10/19/2019 at 5:18 PM, Dread Pirate Roberts said:

I would love to do the same, but my cartel employers can be pretty anal about people pulling out their phones snapping pictures during business hours.

Usually we aren't supposed to do this either but it was ok because corporate was taking pictures so I just joined them. 

1 hour ago, GunStarHero said:

Most of this is from the buffet, yea. There are quite a few more restaurants on property, though. I work at more than one restaurant. 

do you like the variety of having multiple locations on property or is it just a hassle?

not gonna lie, some of those first couple pictures brought on some salivating. not the crab legs though, that's like alien shit.

18 minutes ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

do you like the variety of having multiple locations on property or is it just a hassle?

not gonna lie, some of those first couple pictures brought on some salivating. not the crab legs though, that's like alien shit.

Only a hassle when you're still learning the ins and outs of each restaurant. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it annoying to keep swapping positions but it does allow me to learn more than I would in a static spot.

Having looked at a giant vat of crab legs on the regular, it does look alien lol So weird to see mountains of just crab legs.