UnevenEdge

Post your weird-ass real world encounters!

InsaneFox

I head-butted this woman today

It was an accident...I should probably lead with that....I didn't mean to do it....she said what's up and came in for a hug while I was sitting and I went to stand but she was already bending over and, well, you can take it from there....

She said ouch and put her hand to her head and I panicked, as I do, and said....."I got the worst of it, your head's like a cinder block"

:RoboIndifferent:

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Mix said:

I head-butted this woman today

It was an accident...I should probably lead with that....I didn't mean to do it....she said what's up and came in for a hug while I was sitting and I went to stand but she was already bending over and, well, you can take it from there....

She said ouch and put her hand to her head and I panicked, as I do, and said....."I got the worst of it, your head's like a cinder block"

:RoboIndifferent:

Should've said, "Oh sorry for attacking you, that's my cat-like ninja reflexes."

Kmart.

Man: Do you have skinny ropes?

Me: no we don't have any rope

Man: *gets angry* yall dont have anything. Yall oughta shut this place down *storms off*

*two black ladies overhear and watch him walk off then look at me*

Lady: yall are shutting down, arent you?

Me: yes

Lady: well thats why they don't have anything. Theyre shutting down, idiot!

LMAO!

What makes it funnier are the HUGE ASS SIGNS all over the doors that say STORE CLOSING! EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Edited by fuggstop