Jump to content
UnevenEdge
jackiemarie90

I will literally suck any dick

Recommended Posts

or clitoris of the person who can freaking teach me Calculus by Wednesday. Everyone has their price, mine is the price of knowledge.  Must be able to teach me in person cause I I can't understand notes online, I have plenty of the professors to look at. 

ha ha, jk, unless...

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can teach you calculus, but not in two days...

 

 

 

Plus, i'm a little scared of ELDEMONIO :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

or clitoris of the person who can freaking teach me Calculus by Wednesday. Everyone has their price, mine is the price of knowledge.  Must be able to teach me in person cause I I can't understand notes online, I have plenty of the professors to look at. 

ha ha, jk, unless...

sorry bae i only know basic math
but u know....if u wanna...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

i never taken calculus bit we could still pretend i know and teach you lol. 

How do I use the Epsilon - Delta definition to prove a piece wise function isn't continuous?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mix said:

I can teach you calculus, but not in two days...

 

 

 

Plus, i'm a little scared of ELDEMONIO :/

It's ok, he's a feminist that supports working women.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, InsaneFox said:

Farthest I ever got was precalc. 

 

Oh my gawd, same. XD Then my dumb ass was like, "what if I tried to compete in the 7th best math department in the country?" Honestly I keep thinking being a History teacher would just be darn great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

It's all about finding the slope......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

in my pants!!!

 

Gonna kill myself now

I mean, you aren't that far off, it's the slope of the tangent line to find the derivative. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Oh my gawd, same. XD Then my dumb ass was like, "what if I tried to compete in the 7th best math department in the country?" Honestly I keep thinking being a History teacher would just be darn great.

I was just lazy in school. Of course I never knew that not knowing calculus would screw me out of my dick being sucked.

A hilariously backwards scenario.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Death_is_coming said:

sorry bae i only know basic math
but u know....if u wanna...

Senpai you must punish me if I do bad on my midterm. I should be crushed by your righteous swole muscles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, InsaneFox said:

I was just lazy in school. Of course I never knew that not knowing calculus would screw me out of my dick being sucked.

A hilariously backwards scenario.

I was too, then I retried harder in community college, and I got in on the promise that I would be a history major. And I still am, but this minor business is just not coolbeans.

looks like the nerds were right afterall. lulz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jackiemarie90 said:

I was too, then I retried harder in community college, and I got in on the promise that I would be a history major. And I still am, but this minor business is just not coolbeans.

looks like the nerds were right afterall. lulz

Eh. It’s alright, the nerds deserve it more than I do anyway.

I can’t solve your calculus problem, but you probably have all of the pieces of the puzzle in your own mind. You’re smart. There’s probably just one little puzzle piece that isn’t quite fitting right.

At least that’s my experience when I’m stuck trying to figure something out.

This may not work for you, but try resetting your mind off of the subject. Distract yourself entirely with something else, a game, a book, a show, whatever. Let your brain cooldown and once you feel relaxed, look at the information again and try to solve the puzzle.

Oh, and that’s one of three serious answers I’m allowed to give this year. Everything else is only allowed to be sarcastic or horribly inappropriate humor and self loathing.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

How do I use the Epsilon - Delta definition to prove a piece wise function isn't continuous?

i cant give you the answer right now...

you must seek discover it for yourself 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

Senpai you must punish me if I do bad on my midterm. I should be crushed by your righteous swole muscles.

you will pass your midterm and i will reward you, how about that? ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

I mean, you aren't that far off, it's the slope of the tangent line to find the derivative. 

Calculus is literally all about slope in one way or another

Y=MX+B

Almost every equation can be brought back to that

I'll be honest i dont remember about derivatives, but if I looked it up I'm sure it would all come back to me

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y = MX+B is just a simple formula for parabolic equations.. (line graphing)  

calculus is a whole lot more... especially some of the formulas she posted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

Y = MX+B is just a simple formula for parabolic equations.. (line graphing)  

calculus is a whole lot more... especially some of the formulas she posted. 

i know lol

But caculus as a whole centers around slope in one way or another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It looks like you take the limit on both functions as the problem approaches the number in question. I feel like hell, but lemme grab my calc book. I think I can steer you in the right direction.

Edit: yeah, that's literally all you do. So if you have a square root function that splits at -1, it's clearly discontinuous by observation. Plug in -.9 or whatever and it's proven.

Edited by GreatBallsOfJizz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not saying you're wrong honestly, I just havent done much work with SIN LIN and TAN values... Y=MX+B is introduced in pre-algebra these days though so I can only imagine how much more there is to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like you're more likely to pick up bad information here that will ruin your chances of understanding anything useful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, jackiemarie90 said:

I mean, you aren't that far off, it's the slope of the tangent line to find the derivative. 

The derivative is the slope of the tangent line, it's usually easier to get to than the equation of the tangent line. And the other thing I said was about the piecewise function thing. Send your blowjob iou to Boo.

Sorry about just kinda spouting shit, feeling shitty like I said.

Edited by GreatBallsOfJizz
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GBOJ sounds like he has the terminology down at least. That's one of the major things that I lack hearing it again.. That One Guy wasn't really wrong it's just I've had a good math teacher that taught all of these classes at one point and I sat through some of his classes and lectures that were way past my high school level just so he could help my dumb ass with simple high school algebra.. There definitely was a learning curve that fucked me up then idk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah yes, calculus, or "algebra when the second part of the Boss' music starts playing"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol I called y=mx+b the standard fomula for parabolic equations earlier.. I did this shit not too long ago for a class and already got it mixed up.

It's just the formula for the slope of a straight line. 🤣

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, That_One_Guy said:

Calculus is literally all about slope in one way or another

 

It's nice to know that calculus must've been banned from the ASMB for being racist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

It's nice to know that calculus must've been banned from the ASMB for being racist.

No it was banned because none of the administration could passed it expect odin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nuh uh. i remember having a mental breakdown the semester i took business calculus....nnnnnnnnooooo thank you

(uh.. dont have a breakdown like me.. hang in there!!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The integral symbol is so sexy. Look at those curves. ∫∫∫

Edited by bnmjy
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember my precalc teacher teaching us a complicated formula to find derivatives and then he was like "ok now that you've learned it, you'll never have to do it against because there's a shortcut to just change the numbers"

I don't remember anything from actual calculus. It was our teacher's first time on the job and, even though it was the AP class, the students just tortured her all year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh, math...

I never took Calculus. I think the highest math class I took was Trig. and to this day it still surprises me that I passed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Admin_Raptorpat said:

I remember my precalc teacher teaching us a complicated formula to find derivatives and then he was like "ok now that you've learned it, you'll never have to do it against because there's a shortcut to just change the numbers"

[f(x+delta x) - f(x)]/delta x

I think I'm remembering that right. It gets complex because of f(x), whatever that may be. The delta x, representing a small rate of change, cancels out and leaves you with the formula for the derivative. I think we worked out the formula for every major rule to prove it true. 

I can't believe how much of this crap I remember. Earlier people were saying it's about slope, and that's not entirely true. Rate of change is what my teacher harped on. Like the derivative of the distance formula gives you the velocity formula, giving you the rate traveled at any point in time, and the second derivative gives you the acceleration formula, the rate at which the speed is changing at any time. One of my favorite things in calc was building the graph of a complex formula from scratch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was hoping that would jog some long-dormant memory, but I think it's all gone. I passed the AP exam and got college credit and by the time I got my high school diploma I never had to think about advanced math again.

It's a shame, because I kind of liked some of the puzzle aspects to math. "Here's a huge complicated equation, now manipulate it in all these different manners to solve the riddle."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, renjifan said:

 think the highest math class I took was Trig. and to this day it still surprises me that I passed.

When I said I liked parts of math, I was definitely excepting trig. That stuff was just voodoo magic.

I saw an animated graph on Reddit last year that made trig click for me about 15 years too late, and a lot of folks in that reddit thread were saying that part of the problem with trig is that teachers weren't taught to understand it either, so the ones that didnt couldn't deviate beyond the textbook rules to help students make it click, hence appearance of being voodoo magic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Quackers said:

This thread seems pretty derivative. 

Sucking dick is derivative of traditional sex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's how I had a lot of fun with math. As a lazy child I would approach problems by trying to find the easiest and fastest way to do it. As a lazy adult that habit paid off in higher math. It also hampered me tremendously in even higher math.

I think that's why I can't forget this shit. When I look at formulas it's like reading a sentence to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...