UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
GuyBeardmane

Skinwalkers

I've been watching/listening to a lot of creepypasta on youtube lately.  Hearing a lot of skinwalker stories.  Did they take the place of Slenderman as far as internet horror goes?

Idk. It's been awhile since I read a good creepypasta. I'll get excited when I'm bored and then I'll read three and they're all long and shitty and not scary and I give up

• Like 1

Same.  I've been listening to all these "true story" cps and they're all written like bad horror movies with cinematic narratives that don't come across as real at all.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Same.  I've been listening to all these "true story" cps and they're all written like bad horror movies with cinematic narratives that don't come across as real at all.

if you find any real good ones, you could drop me a link and that'd be dope :D

//> eat the flesh eat the heart drink the blood burn the bones wear the fur under the moon become the beast./ 

Skinwalkers have existed since forever in some form or another throughout various cultures. 

It's probably just their time to shine on the internet superhighway until that dude who is always making videos about being molested by bigfoot ups his game again. :D