Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Alien_Nation

Four-Year University Study Concludes Fires Did Not Bring Down Building 7

Recommended Posts

The conspiracy theory misses the real issue which is that they capitalized on 9/11, no matter the cause, to invade other countries and slowly chip away at your freedoms while you’ll smile because you’d let them turn you into a eunuch if it somehow meant keeping you “safe from Islam.”

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having to take breaks reading the study, which invariably means none of you goldfish-brained simpletons are going to read past the table of contents.

It's very detailed and meticulous. 

I guess if they don't do it on Mythbusters you idiots will just keep believing in the lie, sorry, "official story". 

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stilgar said:

Lol.

 

48 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Bucket. 

 

1 hour ago, stilgar said:

Lol.

 

48 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Bucket. 

 

1 hour ago, stilgar said:

Lol.

 

48 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Bucket. 

 

Edited by scoobdog
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't a conspiracy theory.

These are the results of a very thorough and intensive four-year study conducted by engineers and scientists.

The computer models don't lie. 

A building does not pancake into its footprint at free-fall speed without every single support column failing simultaneously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 11:11 PM, stilgar said:

Lol.

 

23 hours ago, stilgar said:

Bucket. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The video series I posted goes into debunking the building falling at "free fall" speed, and also the ideas that "thermite" "nano-thermite" and "barrium nitrate" were used in the towers destruction.. Myles Power is a chemist so he's able to cover this from a scientific perspective. What university studies are you even talking about you havent cited anything. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was actually bored enough to download that PDF and glance through it, and a few things immediately jumped out at me:

1) This report is funded by a group titled "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth."  They couldn't possibly have an established agenda for pushing this particular conclusion, could they?  Nah, that's crazy talk.

2) The fact that this report is being publicly released in draft format heavily implies that it's not being submitted to any sort of journal.  In other words, it's not going to be subjected to the peer review process before release.  Can't have other experts in the field fact-checking us, can we?

3) It's a Bucket post, so why am I even bothering?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Top Gun said:

I was actually bored enough to download that PDF and glance through it, and a few things immediately jumped out at me:

1) This report is funded by a group titled "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth."  They couldn't possibly have an established agenda for pushing this particular conclusion, could they?  Nah, that's crazy talk.

2) The fact that this report is being publicly released in draft format heavily implies that it's not being submitted to any sort of journal.  In other words, it's not going to be subjected to the peer review process before release.  Can't have other experts in the field fact-checking us, can we?

3) It's a Bucket post, so why am I even bothering?

You're so brainwashed that you think the word "Truth" is a red flag and something to raise an eyebrow at.

Imagine being as sheep-like and subservient to social engineering and mainstream narrative as someone like you.

  • Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

University of Fairbanks Alaska... The INE is just a depatment of .  The College of Engineering and mines when googled connects me to the University of North Dakota... 

lol. Let me read this a lil I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

You're so brainwashed that you think the word "Truth" is a red flag and something to raise an eyebrow at.

Imagine being as sheep-like and subservient to social engineering and mainstream narrative as someone like you.

Imagine being so fundamentally retarded that you can't even recognize conspiracy theorists pushing a nutjob agenda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is the computer model showing the building collapsing from fire damage exactly like it did on multiple news broadcasts?

Where is any other video - EVER - showing a fire-damaged building collapsing in an identical manner?

This one building just magically collapses in a way that no other building has outside of the world of controlled demolitions and we're just supposed to accept that on its face huh. 

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro. These people are citing evidence in this report taken from already debunked 9/11 truthers.. There was no thermite found in any analyzed 9/11 debri..

It would've taken rooms full of the shit... The buildings...building 7 included burned so long steel reached it's melting point.... These engineers don't seem to be covering any of the points here from a chemist point of view even though their engineering prowess may (or may not be) sound. 

The supports literally burned away from the building causing it to collapse on itself. 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol the "oxidation" they are attributing to thermate/thermite explosives looks like rust... 

That's rust bro. That's what happens when you pick up a piece of steel building debri that's been sitting out in the elements for a year lol.🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

You're so brainwashed that you think the word "Truth" is a red flag and something to raise an eyebrow at.

Imagine being as sheep-like and subservient to social engineering and mainstream narrative as someone like you.

See, you can't possibly be sincere. You're using the 9/11 Truther arguements while pretending the word "truth" isn't in direct reference to the nsme of the conspiracy theory itself.

Do you hold a single belief genuinely?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hell, let's chuck some Occam's Razor in this bitch.  Let's say that someone did want to bring down a large building via controlled demolition while maintaining the appearance of it being accidental.  If that were the case, then why the fuck would they do so in a manner that looked like a controlled demolition? If you give this even thirty seconds of critical thought it immediately falls on its goddamn face.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Top Gun said:

Hell, let's chuck some Occam's Razor in this bitch.  Let's say that someone did want to bring down a large building via controlled demolition while maintaining the appearance of it being accidental.  If that were the case, then why the fuck would they do so in a manner that looked like a controlled demolition? If you give this even thirty seconds of critical thought it immediately falls on its goddamn face.

Shock and awe. 

Do you know how you steal from a store?

You walk in, grab what you want, and leave - all in plain view. 

Granted it's a trick that only works once, but it still works.

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously Bucket.  Log out and never return.  Just do yourself and the rest of us a favor and take your FailAIDS far, far away.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have added to the conversation.  I've added that you're a giant fucking useless idiot and you really should stop posting.  Leave.  Go.  Log out and don't come back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

This is the report they used to come to their conclusions:

https://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/Legacy/NCSTAR/ncstar1a.pdf

If their conclusions can be proven false, we'll have reason to believe that this magic collapsing tower with thousand-degree fires fell down because muh chemistry.

So sure let's use NISTS official report to make us look more credible, but since it doesn't provide for our conspiracy theory let's throw the chemist David Chandler a known supporter of the conspiracy theories..no other chemist seems to agree with in our paper to cover the chemical aspects.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/conference-on-the-911-pentagon-evidence

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The people involved in the NIST study even say that this is something they've never seen before.

Pay attention to the dudes eyes, he looks like even he can't believe what he's saying. 

 

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

I have added to the conversation.  I've added that you're a giant fucking useless idiot and you really should stop posting.  Leave.  Go.  Log out and don't come back.

Put me on your ignore list if it bugs you that much, k thx bai.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you care about this more than the resulting consequences? 

I don’t care who did it. I want the state to stop chipping away my freedoms and militarizing the police, the latter of which you seem to support because you think agencies like ICE keep you safe.

You know they’re one of multiple agencies that came out of 9/11, right? Why would you support such things if you think the towers were rigged just so the deep state could do...something? 

Like you talk about social engineering but whether it collapsed because of bombs or not you follow all the the fear mongering which resulted and even support it. Why? 

Edited by KreiaDidNothingWrong
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NIST research and study suggests that fires hollowed out the building, causing the floors to collapse, leaving an outer "shell" to collapse afterwards at free-fall speed.

The hollow inside accounts for the roof collapsing at free-fall speed, but not the outer walls.

The walls went straight down, simultaneously on all sides. 

No bending in or out.

Just FROOM! 

Straight down.

Seems convoluted to me.

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

Why do you care about this more than the resulting consequences? 

I don’t care who did it. I want the state to stop chipping away my freedoms and militarizing the police, the latter of which you seem to support because you think agencies like ICE keep you safe.

You know they’re one of multiple agencies that came out of 9/11, right? Why would you support such things if you think the towers were rigged just so the deep state could do...something? 

Like you talk about social engineering but whether it collapsed because of bombs or not you follow all the the fear mongering which resulted and even support it. Why? 

Where have I talked about any of this?

Of course they used this event to strip away our freedoms and build up a police state.

We're all very aware of that fact.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you so dumb bucket? Is it because you got a lot of attention when you were younger when you acted dumb? Is that why?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Why are you so dumb bucket? Is it because you got a lot of attention when you were younger when you acted dumb? Is that why?

Why are you such a miserable person?

The world may never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

In another thread you supported LEOs doing military style training. That’s the only reason I mention it tbh.

 

I don't really support it.

There's not much anyone can do about it.

  • Sad 1
  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

I don't really support it.

There's not much anyone can do about it.

People could, but not enough are willing. 

You really only have the rights that you, yourself, assert. People have been kind of domesticated for too long and like the idea of freedom but don’t actually like it, and so the numbers just aren’t there. 

Don’t cuck out. That’s all I’m saying. I know we’ve been harsh to each other before but I’m gonna try being civil right now. Even if I’m blunt.

It’s not the trans, it’s not the workers cooperatives, it’s not the people who want cops to stop shooting black kids for nothing. Stop all this shit. It’s opportunists who just seek power. They have no ideals. They have no ideology. I’m an unironic Egoist and I have more code than they do. 

I get it. Perhaps you feel bad about yourself and lash out rather than look within, but man, you gotta get it together. I’m not yelling you what ideology to abide by or something, I just think you’re really off the rails. I don’t think it’s too late to get it together though. 

I’m attempting nicety this once. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait, so if you're saying the Bush administration is behind 9/11, are you saying Republicans are responsible for one the biggest terrorist attacks in human history and it was not muslims?

Edited by naraku360
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

You're so brainwashed that you think the word "Truth" is a red flag and something to raise an eyebrow at.

Imagine being as sheep-like and subservient to social engineering and mainstream narrative as someone like you.

Bucket.... the only Truth comes from the WORD OF GAAWWD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...