Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Alien_Nation

New 'Monopoly' Game Will Pay Women More Than Men - Thank God - Equality

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

Imagine the look on they dumb faces get 20% more money you still win

😂😂😂

That's actually pretty funny in terms of the game itself because I've buried people with just the first 5 properties, all built to maximum in just a few turns while others try to scrimp and save for the yellow and reds....WOn't even talk about people who bury their funds into the green and blue with no capital to back that shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stilgar said:

But everyone gets paid more than you bucket.

Because everyone is smarter and works harder than him.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, just don't play with any girls then.

There, I just solved this dumbass problem.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sho Minamimoto said:

That's actually pretty funny in terms of the game itself because I've buried people with just the first 5 properties, all built to maximum in just a few turns while others try to scrimp and save for the yellow and reds....WOn't even talk about people who bury their funds into the green and blue with no capital to back that shit.

Is buddy good at it yet? I cant get madison to build houses and heavy hinting as i grumble and build houses and hotels and decimate her doesn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Seight said:

Well, just don't play with any girls then.

There, I just solved this dumbass problem.

Its specifically a game for women tho. It has other features...like inventions by women

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alien_Nation said:

You cheat and steal money from the bank. I get t obe the banker that way you cannt cheat!

Excuse me but witches do not cheat. We have good dice control and luck on our side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alien_Nation said:

Buddy sounds like a pro probabyl kick your ass and minee

Not a pro by any means, but negotiating for shit properties is just easy as fuck when you're playing with greedy people.

I play online a lot now too where the rules stick and there's none of that "Let me pay you later" shit or bank loans that exceed your worth.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Its specifically a game for women tho. It has other features...like inventions by women

Then just play it with women.

Now it's solved TWICE 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...