Milo is broke and mad

3 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

I thought it was "get woke go broke"?

Who's working at K-mart....

2 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

Holy shit.

K-Mart still exist?

I thought they folded along with Sears.

No theres still a few around in some states. Doing quit well despite illegal immigrants messing up their loyalty programs.

• D'oh 2

It's funny how the person in the comments that said they will revel in the effectiveness of removing shitty people from a platform rather than his downfall was shit on. When does everyone start to realize the internet is making them awful? This is taking too long.

15 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

It's funny how the person in the comments that said they will revel in the effectiveness of removing shitty people from a platform rather than his downfall was shit on. When does everyone start to realize the internet is making them awful? This is taking too long.

Just think what hed say to you...a white man with an ethnic mate. Whatd he accuse you of? Do you really feel that way?

If Twitter didn't exist I wouldn't know who this talentless idiot is. If he said one word to me about it in the world I'd tell him to get away from me because if he says one more thing I'm turning his face into silly putty and my girlfriend is going to lie and say you threw some sissy punch at me. 

But I don't think he believes in anything he says. I think he's just trying to manipulate people to make a lot of money for himself.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

If Twitter didn't exist I wouldn't know who this talentless idiot is. If he said one word to me about it in the world I'd tell him to get away from me because if he says one more thing I'm turning his face into silly putty and my girlfriend is going to lie and say you threw some sissy punch at me. 

But I don't think he believes in anything he says. I think he's just trying to manipulate people to make a lot of money for himself.

True which makes me even happier that it stopped working 

25 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

If Twitter didn't exist I wouldn't know who this talentless idiot is

that's the thing. no one would. dude's made a living off being controversial on the internet, and it did him good until it didn't. he probably doesn't know how to do work that doesn't involve being a gay conservative troll on camera. live by the pork sword, die by the pork sword.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, wacky1980 said:

that's the thing. no one would. dude's made a living off being controversial on the internet, and it did him good until it didn't. he probably doesn't know how to do work that doesn't involve being a gay conservative troll on camera. live by the pork sword, die by the pork sword.

I never seen a penny for all my hard work.

1 hour ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

The internet isn't making people awful. People have always been awful.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, stilgar said:

The internet isn't making people awful. People have always been awful.

True, but this is an aggregation thing. Before shitty assholes had newsletters and shouting on street corners. Now it's very easy for them to congregate and think of things more awful than just one with a bullhorn ever could. You know how a mob starts roiling and all it takes is one jackass to throw a chair? The internet is just chairs flying everywhere if you look at it right. 

7 minutes ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

He can get a job like the rest of us 

It will probably be part time cashier but you gotta start somewhere 

Maybe he'll get a hip millennial job. Like still a cashier but a cashier at Sephora.

4 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Maybe he'll get a hip millennial job. Like still a cashier but a cashier at Sephora.

Sephora supports transgender people and any time Milo sees one he gets insanely triggered so he’d never make it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

You're not working hard enough.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

I'd ask if masturbating is really that difficult for you, but getting through the blubber must be like digging for gold in a fart mine.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Just think what hed say to you...a white man with an ethnic mate. Whatd he accuse you of? Do you really feel that way?

You do realize that Milo is married to a black dude, don't you?

i bet there's plenty of people out there who would pay him $20 for a blowie. as long as he's careful with those GOD DAMN TEETH.

1 hour ago, wacky1980 said:

i bet there's plenty of people out there who would pay him $20 for a blowie. as long as he's careful with those GOD DAMN TEETH.

But that would be taking the pretend gay facade too far for even Milo's level of fraud.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Greeny said:

You do realize that Milo is married to a black dude, don't you?

An unnamed, never seen, completely unknown black man who totally exists, right?

Edited by naraku360
  • Like 4

Next up in the Milo Yappingpoodlepiss' saga, a tell all book and merchandise line about how he was lost but found his way again thanks to the Stars of the Republican Party butt-plug collection - Get in touch with your inner conservative today. Followed closely by an NRA endorsement for bedazzled gun holsters because if you are looking stylish and talking about looking stylish, no one will think about all the mass shootings anymore. 

• Haha 4

Milo 2: Electic Boogaloo

Poor, distraught Milo joins a righteous crusade to spread truth and justice against women on the hellish landscapes of an internet that doesn't censor the correct things. Upon striking down the 4th Reich feminazis, who stole money for a web series on Youtube by actually producing the promised product, Milo finds himself lacking attention and decides to create a fundraiser for a white men only scholarship in the name of not-nazism. He desperately tries to prove himself innocent of white supremacy and homophobia by marrying a black man who may or may not exist. Unfortunately, he has to use the money for the scholarship to get himself out of the debt he couldn't raise enough to get himself out of. What will Milo do? Flippantly defend diddling children, or..... something worse?

That's right, superior being Milo must now do the worst thing of all: live as a very poor person with only 3 yachts.

Edited by naraku360
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6