Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Alien_Nation

Post-Birth Abortion and Harvesting Body Parts From Babies Isn't Real - Oops, It Is

Recommended Posts

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/stemexpress-ceo-admits-selling-beating-baby-hearts-intact-baby-heads-in-daleiden-hearing

 

The CEO of StemExpress admitted in court Thursday that her biotech company supplies beating fetal hearts and intact fetal heads to medical researchers.

She also admitted at the preliminary hearing of David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt of the Center for Medical Progress that the baby’s head could be procured attached to the baby’s body or “could be torn away.”

“That is an especially gruesome admission, but it begs the question: how did they get these fully intact human children?” says Peter Breen of the Thomas More Society, which is representing Daleiden at the hearing.

“If you have a fetus with an intact head and an intact body, and intact extremities, that is something that would indicate that child was born alive, and then had their organs cut out of them, or that that child was the victim of an illegal partial-birth abortion,” he told LifeSiteNews.

“Both of these are gruesome and violent acts.”

CMP’s Daleiden and Merritt are charged with 15 felony counts of illegal taping of confidential information in connection with undercover videos they released in 2015 after a three-year covert investigation into the buying and selling of baby body parts, which is a felony.

The covertly recorded videos exposed StemExpress as the go-to in California for Planned Parenthood’s trafficking in baby body parts, and the biotech company cut its ties with Planned Parenthood shortly after these were released.

CMP’s legal team is arguing in the preliminary hearing that the law does not consider conversations that can be overheard confidential and that covert recording is allowed when done to investigate violent crimes.

On Thursday, the court saw video clips of the StemExpress CEO, identified as Doe 12, meeting in May 2015 with Daleiden and Merritt, who were posing as owners of a biotech company.

Doe 12 says in the video there’s a great demand for “raw fetal tissue,” and that the “insanely fragile” neural or brain tissue is best shipped in a “whole calvarium,” or head, whereupon Daleiden says, “Just make sure the eyes are closed.”

“Yeah,” laughs Doe 12, “Tell the lab techs its coming…it’s almost like they don’t want to know what it is.”

Doe 12 was far less forthcoming in her testimony Thursday, as Breen noted.

“One thing we’ve observed throughout these proceedings is that these witnesses were much more candid when they spoke to David and Susan on the undercover video than they are on the stand,” he told LifeSiteNews.

“However, we have been able to establish certain facts that are important through their testimony, and when they deviate from the video, we’ve been able to use the video to show that they’re not telling the truth on the stand,” Breen said.

“That’s important to show that the attorney general is using witnesses who are willing to stretch the truth, and our side is exposing that truth.”

Breen told the court that StemExpress was mentioned in connection with Stanford University studies where Langendorff perfusion was used, a technique that “requires a beating heart.”

“Does StemExpress supply fetal hearts to Stanford?” he asked Doe 12.

She hesitated to answer because, she said, “there’s so much targeting of researchers.”

However, Judge Christopher Hite told her the question was relevant.

“Yes, we have provided heart tissue to Stanford,” Doe 12 said.

She also admitted that CMP photos are accurate and that sometimes a baby’s intact calvarium is attached to the baby’s body and sometimes it is not.

In another key exchange, Doe 12 testified that her company requests that parties sign a nondisclosure agreement or NDA before discussing business.

But while Doe 12 met with Daleiden and Merritt in late May, the NDA for the meeting was signed in late June, according to an email from StemExpress to CMP that Breen produced in court.

Nor was Doe 12 able to produce evidence the NDA had been sent to Daleiden and Merritt before the meeting.

“After talking about how important a NDA is, the only evidence in the record is that  the NDA was not sent out until a month after this supposedly highly confidential meeting,” Breen told LifeSiteNews.

“So that was a really significant point. That’s why there was so much argument on it,” he said.

“At the same time, the statute is clear: if there is a reasonable expectation that the conversation can be overhead, then it doesn’t count as a confidential conversation,” he said.

“So our contention is, if you’re sitting there at a restaurant with wait staff around you and coming and going as they please, you can be overheard,  that’s a clear exception to the statute.”

Breen also quizzed Doe 12 about the Planned Parenthood consent form that StemExpress used in 2015.

Former StemExpress technician Holly O’Donnell supplied the PP consent form to CMP. She also is featured in two CMP videos describing in graphic detail the process of sorting through dismembered arms and legs of aborted babies.

The form states there will be no changes to the abortion procedure because of the decision to donate blood or fetal tissue.

When Doe 12 said she couldn’t recall what the form said, Breen played for the court “a portion of the video tape where she bragged about memorizing the [PP consent] form down to the control numbers,” he told LifeSiteNews.

Doe 12 also told the court she couldn’t recall what the current StemExpress consent form stipulates.

“She wouldn’t admit that patients are not told their abortion procedures could be changed, but we know it to be true,” Breen told LifeSiteNews.

“So we’re using the videos to be able to show these people are not being straight with the court,” he said.

“And so you shouldn’t believe them with anything they’re saying.”

The hearing resumes Tuesday, and Doe 12 returns next week to complete her testimony.

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bet you feel real good about all that support you've lavished onto Planned Parenthood all these years, huh. 

Oh no, wait. 

You probably feel sick to your stomach, right?

You should. 

Because you've been cheerleading for a child murder franchise. 

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, abortion isnt something thats easily done carefree. A lot of thought and pain goes into it. A lot of anxiety. Women arent waiting 9 months and then having their babies born then murdered. Quit believing everything trump and his right wing lunatics try to pass off.

And if planned parenthood takes unborm babies parts and sells them to scientists or doctors...good. that research will do something like help another baby see or keep another baby alives. THAT IS A GOOD THING

 

Edited by 🍬Candy🍬
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can hear the panicked rationalization whirring right now...

"B... BUT! THESE WOMEN DIDN'T WANT THOSE KIDS ANYWAY! ARE YOU GONNA SAY THROWING THEM AWAY IS BETTER THAN USING THEM FOR MUH RESEARCH AND MUH SCIENCE! LATE-TERM PREGNANCY COMPLICATIONS ARE MORE COMMON THAN YOU THINK! PLENTY OF FETUSES MAKE IT 9 MONTHS BEFORE LOSING VIABILITY!"

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Look, abortion isnt something thats easily done carefree. A lot of thought and pain goes into it. A lot of anxiety. Women arent waiting 9 months and then having their babies born then murdered. Quit believing everything trump and his right wing lunatics try to pass off.

And if planned parenthood takes unborm babies parts and sells them to scientists or doctors...good. that research will do something like help another baby see or keep another baby alives. THAT IS A GOOD THING

 

Called it.

"BUT IT'S A GOOD THING!"

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because in most cases the babies are viable. 

These researchers can only do so much with scrambled up tissues. 

They need in-tact, sometimes functioning, body parts. 

Now... how you imagine they get those?

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

Because in most cases the babies are viable. 

These researchers can only do so much with scrambled up tissues. 

They need in-tact, sometimes functioning, body parts. 

Now... how you imagine they get those?

No the babies are not viable in most cases! Most abortions happen in the early stages! Then its extremely hard to get late term abortions and then thats only an option in cases where the mother or child are in serious danger. Dont let right wing nuts convince you of anything other than the truth!

Edited by 🍬Candy🍬

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

lifesitenews 

And?

I suppose they're fabricating this real court case, these real quotes, these real murders and harvesting of body parts?

It's all fake huh.

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Lol.

 

Beating fetus hearts.

Demon^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

And?

I suppose they're fabricating this real court case, these real quotes, these real murders and harvesting of body parts?

It's all fake huh.

That URL isn’t agenda driven at all. No way they’re twisting anything, nope 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can tell you right now, the "beating heart" thing is bogus.  Unless they've got the perfusion equipment set up in the operating room to begin the experiment on site, the researchers are not receiving beating hearts.  For cardiac perfusion studies, you put the heart on ice, just like a transplant, ship it, and upon receipt they hook it up to the perfusion pumps and warm it up until it starts beating again.  That can take hours.  And it doesn't need to come from a fetus that's anywhere near full term for cardiac tissue to be capable of pulsatile activity (see all those "heartbeat" laws that count electrical activity before the heart is even formed.  Hell, you can detect a "heartbeat" in single isolated cardiac cells.  It's what they do.).  Depends on what they're studying.

Also, "baby heads" doesn't mean full-term baby.  Forced birthers call everything a baby, from one cell on up.  Some abortions are late term, but having the head intact does not mean the fetus was born alive or was full term.  Lots of conclusions being jumped to in that article.

Edited by Gina Szanboti
damn typos
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

None of this matters to the legitimacy of the argument that abortion is murder. In the strictest sense people are declared legally dead when they lose a heart beat, but you need to first prove that fetuses are human. To do that you have to establish a standard for what constitutes a human life. I don't think you'll get everyone to agree that human life begins at conception because there is no obvious consciousness or sentience from a fetus that is readily observable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

statistically giving birth in the good ol USA is a greater threat to the mother's life than living in a bad neighborhood in chicago for one year

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 🍬Candy🍬 said:

Because they are bitter and want to control the people that are having sex.

it's a good narrative. a winning narrative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

“That is an especially gruesome admission, but it begs the question: how did they get these fully intact human children?” says Peter Breen of the Thomas More Society, which is representing Daleiden at the hearing.

“If you have a fetus with an intact head and an intact body, and intact extremities, that is something that would indicate that child was born alive, and then had their organs cut out of them, or that that child was the victim of an illegal partial-birth abortion,” he told LifeSiteNews.

This is where I stopped reading because it's such an ungodly level of stupid.

It's called 'stillborn,' fuckface.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stillbirth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fine.

Let's just be cold-blooded about this.

Suppose 100% of these children being sold to these companies are 100% not viable. 

Shouldn't they at least be taken to task for defrauding the mothers?

Why is the person that grew that inhuman "case of organs" cut out of the profits? Is there some sort of conflict of interest there?

Why does it have to all be done in secret? Why not just ruthlessly carry out these operations in plain view?

Set up "farms", for lack of a better word, and take care of these women, pay them for their services.

It's expensive to keep a bun in the oven, momma's eating for two you know.

But, we all know why it isn't done out in the open. We all know exactly why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now youre changing your argument. So its all A ok as long as planned parenthood pays the mothers. Argue that then instead of pushing anti abortion and giving women less autonomy over their own bodies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, naraku360 said:

This is where I stopped reading because it's such an ungodly level of stupid.

It's called 'stillborn,' fuckface.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stillbirth

Yeah I tried to read his article and several others citing those people from the Thomas Moore Society..which is a conservative pro life law firm...and none of them give any proof other than what would be considered hear say in a court room. Even the hear say they have is no where close to being the same as ripping the beating hearts out of unwanted babies.. Also some of the people putting this information out even went as far as to disguise themselves to obtain proof for all these accusations..  From what I read it seems the main point of what these conservative organization(s) were doing was to air scary and terrible sounding details involved with abortion and medical study in a clickbaitesque way to stir some excitement and negative sentiment when it comes to abortion..

They don't even think this shit through though or something. The CMP a well known anti abortion organization is involved with this as well and they have 15 felonies for going about their anti abortion crusade the wrong way. 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/stemexpress-ceo-admits-selling-beating-baby-hearts-intact-baby-heads-in-daleiden-hearing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

In another key exchange, Doe 12 testified that her company requests that parties sign a nondisclosure agreement or NDA before discussing business.

But while Doe 12 met with Daleiden and Merritt in late May, the NDA for the meeting was signed in late June, according to an email from StemExpress to CMP that Breen produced in court.

Nor was Doe 12 able to produce evidence the NDA had been sent to Daleiden and Merritt before the meeting.

“After talking about how important a NDA is, the only evidence in the record is that  the NDA was not sent out until a month after this supposedly highly confidential meeting,” Breen told LifeSiteNews.

“So that was a really significant point. That’s why there was so much argument on it,” he said.

“At the same time, the statute is clear: if there is a reasonable expectation that the conversation can be overhead, then it doesn’t count as a confidential conversation,” he said.

“So our contention is, if you’re sitting there at a restaurant with wait staff around you and coming and going as they please, you can be overheard,  that’s a clear exception to the statute.”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I eat baby fetuses for breakfast. It's truly the breakfast for champions despite what Wheaties wants you to believe.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I almost wish @Alien_Nation's farm idea had come about years ago.  At least then he'd get to travel the world and his mom could finally live in Palm Beach.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

POST-BIRTH  ABORTION 

break that down and scratch your mother fuckin head

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

“Post-birth abortion” lol are you fuckin retarded?

I agree; that's a strange moniker to hang upon the act of murder. 

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just realized I used the article bucket posted as my own source.. No Mainstream media has even reported on this from what I see probably because the details are so scarce. Most of the "news" sites I'm seeing articles from are christrian/catholic themed news sources I've never heard of. Here's another article on the subject with more medical details. It does seem like pro life clickbait to me, but on the otherhand "Doe 12" from StemExpress does seem to get caught in some lies. It's Important to note that even this newstory is from an anti abortion movement "Live Action"  is not a new one.  https://www.liveaction.org/news/stemexpress-harvest-intact-children/

Thoughts?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

I agree; that's a strange moniker to hang upon the act of murder. 

There’s no such thing as that and it’s a moniker given by inbred right wing religious scum

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

There’s no such thing as that and it’s a moniker given by inbred right wing religious scum

Empathy is just as impossible a concept for a psychopath to understand, as it is for us to imagine operating in five or six dimensions. 

It's so shockingly evil that you want to not believe it; trust me, I understand that completely. 

Do I need to post the videos of the clinic staff playing with two dead children like they're dolls, laughing, making a joke out of them?

I don't want to if I don't have to, it makes me sick to my stomach; but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen, that it's not real. 

  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how bucket is so stupid he gets these things from videos. Like he isnt well read enough for his facebook or news feed to automatically send him legitimate articles lol

Sad and kind of scary. How many other conservatards out their reading these boldface lies that dont even have a hint of realistic sense to them?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know bucket I'd have a lot easier time believing this if it wasn't for the multitude of organizations that I can see lying and going out of their way to procur not only inadmissable evidence.. but engineered evidence. If these mothers aren't paid, and are sometimes locked in the abortion clinics when they get cold feet..etc Why arent there more women going public with this information? Are there more judo chopping assassins on the loose taking them out? 

Let's see what StemExpress has to say. 

https://www.stemexpress.com/news/stemexpress-today-released-the-following-concerning-cmps-8th-video/

 

 

 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

Empathy is just as impossible a concept for a psychopath to understand, as it is for us to imagine operating in five or six dimensions. 

It's so shockingly evil that you want to not believe it; trust me, I understand that completely. 

Do I need to post the videos of the clinic staff playing with two dead children like they're dolls, laughing, making a joke out of them?

I don't want to if I don't have to, it makes me sick to my stomach; but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen, that it's not real. 

There’s no such thing as post birth abortions. Just like there’s no such thing as “late term abortions”  There are just abortions this “post birth abortion” is just not even possible 

no one is taking living, breathing, crying babies born at 9 months and smashing their skulls in or killing them in any way   It’s just not happening  definitely not happening here 

There are cases where labor is induced well into a woman’s pregnancy but those are not abortions.  This usually happens, albeit rarely, when both mother and/or babies life are in danger, in those cases the mother intended to bring the baby to term, but something went terribly wrong.  Those babies might be offered comfort care if the parent so chooses, or they might want everything possible done.  It’s up to the parent or parents 

abortions after 24 weeks, another rarity, never have the fetus alive after the procedure  

what you’re saying is total horse shit 

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...