UnevenEdge
Alien_Nation

Veganism is Only Possible in First World, Privileged Countries - Check Your Privilege

Why can't Democrats produce a viable candidate to run against Trump?

It's almost like anyone remotely charming or affable recognizes a dumpster fire when they see one and steer clear.

8 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

It's almost like anyone remotely charming or affable recognizes a dumpster fire when they see one and steer clear.

That's because no one can possibly as slimy, er "charming," as Alex Jones

• Haha 1

What does that have to do with you needing some dude to read a news article to you?

• Like 1

Protesting chicken sandwiches is something that could only occur in a post-scarcity environment where everyone's basic needs are accounted for; this would never be a reality in a third-world country.

17 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

He's covering a news article. 

I know this is hard for you to comprehend... as are most things. 

Yes, I know he is reading a news article for his illiterate viewers. What does that have to do with the Democratic primaries?

• Like 1

His viewers are there to here his opinions; we're all capable of reading the articles he chooses to cover. 

What are your thoughts on the restaurant protests?

Oh, that's right - you don't care. 

Move along little doggy.

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 1

So, what you are saying is this man reading a news article for people who can't read has nothing to do with the Democratic primaries. 

And you are right, I don't care about people protesting chicken slingers. I never claimed I did.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

Protesting chicken sandwiches is something that could only occur in a post-scarcity environment where everyone's basic needs are accounted for; this would never be a reality in a third-world country.

A new challenger has entered the fray.

• Haha 3

No, it does. 

The left has nothing more to offer than people dressing up like clowns and honk-honking outside of a chicken restaurant. 

And that's why Trump will win in 2020.

• D'oh 1

Pretty sure those people aren't in the Democratic primaries bucket. You'd know that if you didn't need some dude to read a news article to you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

Really?

What am I challenging?

The completely oblivious and stupid champions of our community....I'll admit, it'll be a tough hill to climb....But I like your tenacity.

• Like 1

That is... more double speak half truth bs... India is a good example to use here. The demand for meat is growing because the country is experiencing better standards of living, and people that want to eat meat can now afford it for the first time. The reason this looks dramatic in statistics involves a...rabbit hole surrounding hindu and the government of that area being dramatically intertwined...more so in past years. americanization... what evs. At one time eating meat especially beef was severely frowned upon. Do to the global information age etc the indian government can't really use the hindu religion as a tool as much as they have historically. 

• Thanks 3

I mean, for once you’ve said something that isn’t completely wrong. White, first world veganism is a pretty privileged position and very often they don’t care about the totally-not-slaves who harvest their quinoa.

That aside, Chic Fil A is seriously overhyped and it’s because some people just don’t know any better and some people only hype it for political reasons.

Chicken Express, Cane’s, PDQ and Slim Chickens all day 

Edited by KreiaDidNothingWrong

2 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

Uh....no.

13 minutes ago, GreatBallsOfJizz said:

Why not say you eat from trash cans too?

So, that is where he got his gas station sushi from.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

I mean, for once you’ve said something that isn’t completely wrong. White, first world veganism is a pretty privileged position and very often they don’t care about the totally-not-slaves who harvest their quinoa.

That aside, Chic Fil A is seriously overhyped and it’s because some people just don’t know any better and some people only hype it for political reasons.

Chicken Express, Cane’s, PDQ and Slim Chickens all day 

Half truthism for the win lol. Chicken Express has a joint in this town. I havent been to it in years I need to check it out. I googled "chick-fil-a vegan" just now. Just sounds hipsterish or trendy. Am I missing something? Oh you can get some vegan hash browns and all the shit that's normally starchy junk anyway vegan? rofl. What's even not vegan about hash browns the oil or grease....I mean I see they're offering waffles and other shit that sounds horrible in the vegan form but...

Idk Someone's gonna have to explain to me why that shit's a big deal I guess they had to of been the first to advertise the shit and start the trend, but I call shenanigans. Why were people excited they could get a chicken salad or a chicken wrap without the chicken? Most places would've done that anyway. I'm looking at this bus. insider page and just wondering why if anybody's curious...I've never had reason to step foot in a chick-fil-a.

https://www.businessinsider.com/chick-fil-a-explores-vegan-meat-substitutes-potential-2019-5

10 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Half truthism for the win lol. Chicken Express has a joint in this town. I havent been to it in years I need to check it out. I googled "chick-fil-a vegan" just now. Just sounds hipsterish or trendy. Am I missing something? Oh you can get some vegan hash browns and all the shit that's normally starchy junk anyway vegan? rofl. What's even not vegan about hash browns the oil or grease....I mean I see they're offering waffles and other shit that sounds horrible in the vegan form but...

Idk Someone's gonna have to explain to me why that shit's a big deal I guess they had to of been the first to advertise the shit and start the trend, but I call shenanigans. Why were people excited they could get a chicken salad or a chicken wrap without the chicken? Most places would've done that anyway. I'm looking at this bus. insider page and just wondering why if anybody's curious...I've never had reason to step foot in a chick-fil-a.

https://www.businessinsider.com/chick-fil-a-explores-vegan-meat-substitutes-potential-2019-5

They’re probably trying to get Millenials and Gen Z in their doors because someone up the chain grasps that Christian Boomers who hype them for political reasons aren’t going to be around forever 

People are wising up to their product being overhyped and they have to try something now or not exist in 20 years 

• Like 2

I guess that makes sense. Basically what I said every major fast food chain is going out of their way to be the trendiest hipster these days just look at Wendy's twitter campaign.

• Like 2

chick-fil-a   evangilcan christan company  so they wont  care what  a gruop vegans say

10 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

What's he hiding under his beanie??

India probably begs to differ as that’s the birthplace of veganism and they were vegans before they industrialized 

• Thanks 4

15 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

Yeah, we care about charm.

Fuck substance, I want someone to woo the fuck outta me.

• Like 2

That's all it takes to be a republican president. you need to be about to con, I mean, charm the people into voting for you.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, naraku360 said:

substance

Democrats sorely lacking in that department, too. 

All I hear when they're on TV is "blah blah blah free stuff blah blah blah fight for your right to murder babies blah blah blah".

Disgusting.

• D'oh 3

It's not the Democrats fault you can't focus without flashing lights and jangling keys bucket.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

Why is the GOP actively working to close down primaries?

It's almost like letting anyone other than the Annoying Orange on the ticket would be an admission that they backed a dumpster fire.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

All I hear when they're on TV is "blah blah blah free stuff blah blah blah fight for your right to murder babies blah blah blah".

Disgusting.

"mah gunz mah bible mah right to bang mah cousin"

Edited by Top Gun
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

Disgusting.

You mean things every other nation has?

Are you for or against the death penalty over abortions?

Miscarriages?

Hmmmm, I wonder. 🤔

4 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

Miscarriages =/= abortion.

Than why do conservative politicians want to punish women for miscarriages bucket?

Why do they keep trying to pass laws that would? Weird thing to do for people who don't want to punish women for having a miscarriage.

2 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Why do they keep trying to pass laws that would? Weird thing to do for people who don't want to punish women for having a miscarriage.

Because those women just aren’t praying hard enough 

if they prayed hard enough the baby would live no matter what 

so it’s not a miscarriage it’s an abortion induced by not praying 

36 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

"found to be responsible for a miscarriage to be charged with murder"

Sorry, ladies. 

You can't tumble down a flight of stairs your way out of this one.

No more "oopsie daisies". 

Abortions aren't murder, at least not in the traditional sense, they stop a life from a non-sentient undeveloped being. They are closer to taking someone off life support than they are homicide. Though the crucial difference here is that those taken off life support typically have had some kind of self awareness (sentience) before being removed from said life support.

13 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

Sorry, ladies. 

What constitutes 'responsible for'? Most pregnancies, a vast majority for thst matter, end in miscarriage. Going further yet, most are before the woman even knows they were pregnant.

So, a woman who doesn't know she's pregnant continues to drink and the fetus dies.

Was she responsible or not? Does the law distinguish?

13 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

Sorry, ladies. 

How's you mom doing, Bucket?

• Haha 1

I would expect nabranial in here demanding 'parasite lives matter' .

No so-called 'conservative' politician should ever be allowed to call themselves 'pro-life' . They are not pro-life, they are pro-birth. If they actually gave any sort of shit about life, they wouldn't want to cut funding for literally every social program out there that helps the living live while giving themselves raises and tax-cuts to maintain their personal comforts. If the so-called pro-lifers on the street actually gave a crap, they wouldn't be targeting health clinics and harassing rape victims, they'd be marching on their various capitals demanding functional budgeting towards social programs to ensure that people can afford clothes, shelter, food, education. But that would interfere with their personal laziness and general maliciousness. Harassing females is easier and allows you to go home in the evening in time to watch some sit-com and eat cheese puffs after all. 

• Like 2