UnevenEdge
1938 Packard

Yo, Slowpoke!

If you can't walk any faster than fifteen feet an hour, buy a scooter or stay home!

We're not playing Statues out here.

• D'oh 1

41 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

That'll be you soon enough, dragging an oxygen tank behind you while gasping for air like a fish out of water.

I can still cover three and a quarter miles in fifty minutes.  No sign of slowing down yet.

By the way, nobody has to drag oxygen tanks anymore.  That's old school.  The new thing is a machine the size and weight of a boom box that produces oxygen electronically.

Edited by 1938 Packard
  • D'oh 1

3 hours ago, 1938 Packard said:

I can still cover three and a quarter miles in fifty minutes.  No sign of slowing down yet.

By the way, nobody has to drag oxygen tanks anymore.  That's old school.  The new thing is a machine the size and weight of a boom box that produces oxygen electronically.

More like three quarters of a mile.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1938 Packard said:

50 minutes? 

source.gif

• Haha 1