UnevenEdge
Alien_Nation

Also-Ran Loser Nobody, Peter Buttchug, Says That if You Eat Hamburgers or Use Straws You're "Part of the Problem"

1 minute ago, Alien_Nation said:

I'm gonna eat five double cheeseburgers tonight.

Show you libtards what's what.

How is that different from any night for you?

• Haha 5

You cant have all this methane coming from this many cows and more every single year, it just doesnt work, it's actively failing, we need to stop them from making billions more factory farmed cattle on the tracts of rainforest pulp pastures being carved up across continents. I'm sincerely sorry that you need your cheeseburgers so badly, that is painful to hear.

• D'oh 1

3 minutes ago, NaBrainman said:

You cant have all this methane coming from this many cows and more every single year, it just doesnt work, it's actively failing, we need to stop them from making billions more factory farmed cattle on the tracts of rainforest pulp pastures being carved up across continents. I'm sincerely sorry that you need your cheeseburgers so badly, that is painful to hear.

He doesn't need his cheeseburgers that badly, he needs to own the libs that badly.

• Haha 2

You ain't gonna stop shit. 

You gonna smoke weed, eat sad little bowls of roots and berries, virtue signal by not bathing and carrying around a canvas tote, all so you can smash some 5/10 twig with a nose ring and a beret. 

8 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

So you are acknowledging that there is in fact Captain Planet villain type shit going on to be stopped?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • D'oh 1

36 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

Exactly.

I pwn the libs every single day.

Yup, you being fat and sad is sure showing those libs.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Alien_Nation said:

classic

That looks pretty nasty, bro.  But, you should totally eat it to pwn us.

So, what I am getting from this is that people do not eat at Arby's because they like the food, the eat there to get back at people they don't like. Which means the people they hate the most must be themselves.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, stilgar said:

So, what I am getting from this is that people do not eat at Arby's because they like the food, the eat there to get back at people they don't like. Which means the people they hate the most must be themselves.

Well, it's the quickest way to end it all and show everyone how serious you are ... according to Alex Jones.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

Exactly.

I pwn the libs every single day.

Cardiac arrest to own the libs.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

You gonna smoke weed, eat sad little bowls of roots and berries, virtue signal by not bathing and carrying around a canvas tote, all so you can smash some 5/10 twig with a nose ring and a beret. 

This was actually a sic burn just sayin', but I guess I can do my part by carrying my own bendy straw wherever I go though right?

I think I've said this before in the context of the whole green movement. Thanks for giving me a reason to use my own bendy straw for soft drinks.

Drinking out of cups in style betch.. 😎

4 hours ago, NaBrainman said:

5 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

Fuck a duck Buttsuck.

Beef, bacon and cheese... 

Food fit for a god.

Butteggs is just pissed off that we live in a nation where even the most desperately destitute among us have fast, easy and affordable access to it.  He despises everything that makes life Pleasant.  

He's never happy and he wants nobody else to be.

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

I can’t wait for lab grown meat 

then the Vegans and “BACON EVERYTHING BRO I VAPE BACON BRO ITS A JEEP THING BRO YOU WOULDNT GET IT BRO BACON BRO” crowds can both shut the fuck up

In a truly civilized society, lab produced glop would not be legally called meat.

• D'oh 1

21 minutes ago, 1938 Packard said:

In a truly civilized society, lab produced glop would not be legally called meat.

Is it the same tissue? 

Then it’s meat, and you didn’t even have to kill anything for it. Just took some cells and used them to grow the same thing you’d have cut off a corpse. 

That’s more civilized if anything. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

Is it the same tissue? 

Then it’s meat, and you didn’t even have to kill anything for it. Just took some cells and used them to grow the same thing you’d have cut off a corpse. 

That’s more civilized if anything. 

It's glop.  At its very best, one may try calling it a meat derivative...

Kind of like how Splenda is a sugar derivative but can't legally be called sugar.

Edited by 1938 Packard
  • D'oh 1

13 minutes ago, 1938 Packard said:

It's glop.  

Nah, it’s meat. You just don’t like that we live in a Gibson novel because you are a Boomer. I embrace it because I’m a Cyber Nihilist. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

Nah, it’s meat. You just don’t like that we live in a Gibson novel because you are a Boomer. I embrace it because I’m a Cyber Nihilist. 

At its very best, one may try calling it a meat derivative.  Just as Splenda is a sugar derivative but can't legally be called sugar.

Edited by 1938 Packard
  • D'oh 1

10 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

eat sad little bowls of roots and berries,

He's not gonna do that.

22 hours ago, stilgar said:

I thought people deliberately seek out Arby's to either poop or puke. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

I thought people deliberately seek out Arby's to either poop or puke. 

I haven't eaten at Arby's since 1977.

18 hours ago, 1938 Packard said:

At its very best, one may try calling it a meat derivative.  Just as Splenda is a sugar derivative but can't legally be called sugar.

Nah, it’ll be sold as meat. I can guarantee it. It’s literally no different so idk what your issue with the idea is tbh. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

Nah, it’ll be sold as meat. I can guarantee it. It’s literally no different so idk what your issue with the idea is tbh. 

It won't look, smell or taste like meat because it's no more meat than the plastic steak I posted earlier.

• D'oh 1

If you are buying meat at the grocery store and it has blood in it your meat is gonna be fucking awful. No meat sold has any blood left in it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, stilgar said:

If you are buying meat at the grocery store and it has blood in it your meat is gonna be fucking awful. No meat sold has any blood left in it.

So, what are the juices at the bottom of the tray?

• D'oh 1

9 hours ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

I would imagine so, if the entire point is just doing the same thing without having to kill something 

Now, go find some proof.

• D'oh 2

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wjv9mz/woman-killed-in-freak-accident-involving-metal-straw

"Woman Killed in Freak Accident Involving Metal Straw

In the past year-plus, an ever-increasing number of cities, corporations, and entire countries have announced bans on plastic straws and other single-use plastic products. Starbucks was one of the first major chains to promise to eliminate plastic straws from all 28,000 of its locations, setting an ambitious goal to be fully straw-free by 2020.

But after a 60-year-old woman was killed in a terrifying freak accident involving a metal straw, an English county coroner has issued a warning about the potential danger of using stainless steel straws incorrectly. According toThe Telegraph, Elena Struthers-Gardner was carrying a "Mason jar-style drinking glass" when she collapsed in her kitchen in Dorset, England. She fell forward onto the metal straw that was protruding from the screw-top lid, and the 10-inch long straw went straight through her left eye, penetrated her brain, and ultimately damaged her brainstem.

Emergency crews rushed Elena Struthers-Gardner to Southampton General Hospital, but her injuries proved to be fatal; she was taken off life support and died the following day. Although Brendan Allen, an assistant coroner for the County of Dorset, could not determine what caused her to fall or collapse, her official cause of death was listed as a traumatic brain injury.

Mandy Struthers-Gardner said that Elena, a former jockey, had mobility issues relating to a horse-riding accident she suffered in her early 20s, and her lingering spinal injuries occasionally caused her to collapse. "I just feel that in the hands of mobility challenged people like Elena, or children, or even able-bodied people losing their footing, these things are so long and very strong," she wrote. "Even if they don't end a life they can be very dangerous."

Allen seemed to agree, suggesting that metal straws should never be used in a drinking vessel with a fixed or screw-on lid. "Clearly great care should be taken when using these metal straws," he said. "There is no give in them at all. If someone does fall on one and it's pointed in the wrong direction, serious injury can occur [...] It seems the main problem here is if the lid hadn't been in place the straw would have moved away.""

On 9/7/2019 at 8:16 AM, 1938 Packard said:

So, what are the juices at the bottom of the tray?

The last few drops of dignity.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

The last few drops of dignity.

More like brain cells left am I right?

2 minutes ago, helpme said:

More like brain cells left am I right?

No helps.  You are not right.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

No helps.  You are not right.

Well I'm not helping which is helping so I'm being helpful right?