UnevenEdge
Alien_Nation

FBI Closely Monitoring Freedom Fighters Targeting Immigration Facilities

What are you people going to do with these concentration camp victims once you've liberated them?

I'm genuinely curious about what your plan is and the logistics involved therein. 

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 2

I'm curious as to how setting the buildings housing the immigrants on fire while the immigrants are still inside helps the immigrants....

• Thanks 1
  • D'oh 4

They'll be moved to Bedminster, NJ. And Charlotte, SC. And Colts Neck, NJ. And Ferry Point, NY. And Mar-a-lago. :| And and and.

Plenty of space at all those places. Hell, some of them will probably find relatives already working at those places. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

They'll be moved to Bedminster, NJ. And Charlotte, SC. And Colts Neck, NJ. And Ferry Point, NY. And Mar-a-lago. :| And and and.

Plenty of space at all those places. Hell, some of them will probably find relatives already working at those places. 

No such thing as Charlotte, SC

I'm still not buying this fools influencer angles. I didn't watch that video but this guy seems too upset about antifa to be taken seriously to me.

Even if they take things too far.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

8 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Even if they take things too far.

Yeah, like driving their cars through crowds of protesters. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, stilgar said:

Yeah, like driving their cars through crowds of protesters. 

That's why I had to say 'even if' because the best example of them being  "milatant extremists" I've seen so far wasn't very good. 

This guys face looks pretty bloody. I'd say a "counter protest"  might've went a little too far, but antifa still has no confirmed kills as far as I know. On the other hand the people they stand against...That really can't be said of them even in the same situations. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jul/1/two-more-oregon-men-left-bloody-antifa-attack-port/?utm_source=GOOGLE&utm_medium=cpc&utm_id=chacka&utm_campaign=TWT+-+DSA&gclid=Cj0KCQjw5MLrBRClARIsAPG0WGzDYy8moNZ311dcYFPK7Dy8VQp3xKeXGvS9TlvC4UVruQH0UQ0hpaAaAsJuEALw_wcB

Ms. Malkin said the two men were attacked at Pioneer Square after arriving for a rally by Haley Adams, leader of Him Too, which seeks to defend men from false sexual-misconduct allegations.

“Both John & Adam were beaten by Antifa after trying to help a gay man in a sun dress being chased

lol

Were they really helping the man in the sun dress though? That's a hell of an anecdote to behold.

• Like 1

American Antifa grew out of things like anti-racist movements and no, they don’t have any confirmed kills. 

Back years ago where punk venues would have fights break out between Skrewdriver fans and punks flying the Anti-racist Action/Eventually Antifa banner I’m sure there was probably a neo-Nazi that didn’t make it home at some point. 

But have they gone around killing boomers in red hats? No.The Boomer species needs something to be afraid of or their system gives an error code, and this is just the latest thing. In 2022 it will be lab grown meat or something.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, KreiaDidNothingWrong said:

American Antifa grew out of things like anti-racist movements and no, they don’t have any confirmed kills. 

Back years ago where punk venues would have fights break out between Skrewdriver fans and punks flying the Anti-racist Action/Eventually Antifa banner I’m sure there was probably a neo-Nazi that didn’t make it home at some point. 

But have they gone around killing boomers in red hats? No.The Boomer species needs something to be afraid of or their system gives an error code, and this is just the latest thing. In 2022 it will be lab grown meat or something.

I'm aware of their agenda...  and I end up seeing most the "action" they take unlike a lot of extremists. I'm all for them in a way since anti-facisim is such a relatable agenda to the majority of the public. Since they openly state they are there to "take action" against facists I think it's only fair they get scrutinized as well. They probably do too especially since it usually works in their favor.  Declaring them a nationwide threat is going overboard for sure at this point imo though.

Having to publicly state that you're "anti-fascist" is like holding a press conference to declare that you've joined the "Anti Puppy-Kicking Coalition".

It's just redundant and obvious.

• D'oh 1

So is publically stating your support for far right "anti immigrant activists". That's pretty much just double speak for the word  "fascists"  if you ask me.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

What are you fucking Forensic Filing my backyard videos or something.

That can was in there for like half a second.

Yeah, I had to go over it with a fine toothed comb because a diet coke can is so rare and removed from the public eye that I could never identify one at a glance.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, fuggstop said:

No such thing as Charlotte, SC

There is in Trumpland. 

It's the same place where sharpie markers control the weather and everyone is a leaker that deserves the harshest punishment possible except for the one who actively posts spy satellite photos on twitter because that's the Power of Orange. 

[ aka typos! :D

On 9/5/2019 at 1:21 PM, Ginguy said:

I'm curious as to how setting the buildings housing the immigrants on fire while the immigrants are still inside helps the immigrants....

So, still waiting. How is arson going to help immigrants if they are in the building being burned down?

64-645889_thinking-person-png-thinking-p

• D'oh 1

12 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

What are you fucking Forensic Filing my backyard videos or something.

That can was in there for like half a second.

There was nothing else to see in that video. 

1 hour ago, Ginguy said:

So, still waiting. How is arson going to help immigrants if they are in the building being burned down?

64-645889_thinking-person-png-thinking-p

The same way tariffs help American farmers maybe?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1