UnevenEdge
fuggstop

Trump draws on map with sharpie to prove he was right

It's definitely stupid, and I'm sure the usual suspects will create some kind of excuse, but in what way is it illegal?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

It's definitely stupid, and I'm sure the usual suspects will create some kind of excuse, but in what way is it illegal?

You cant alter federal documents and definitely cant alter weather maps ..apparently its a federal offense.

He's not altering records, though. He's altering a print-out. Because I seriously don't believe they would give him the original.

Save your rage for the people imprisoned at the border, not stupid shit like this.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

He's not altering records, though. He's altering a print-out. Because I seriously don't believe they would give him the original.

Save your rage for the people imprisoned at the border, not stupid shit like this.

It's not stupid. It's actually quite serious.

"Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both,"

You have a door on your house, I assume.

A door that you lock, yes?

So you are okay with the idea of someone breaking into your property, getting caught red-handed, and not going to jail?

Yeah.

That checks out.

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, fuggstop said:

It's not stupid. It's actually quite serious.

"Whoever knowingly issues or publishes any counterfeit weather forecast or warning of weather conditions falsely representing such forecast or warning to have been issued or published by the Weather Bureau, United States Signal Service, or other branch of the Government service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ninety days, or both,"

He didn't issue or publish anything.

He drew on a map.

Just now, Alien_Nation said:

You have a door on your house, I assume.

A door that you lock, yes?

So you are okay with the idea of someone breaking into your property, getting caught red-handed, and not going to jail?

Yeah.

That checks out.

As I know you've been told before, asylum seekers don't need to come through the "door" and it is illegal to detain them after a certain period of time.

For someone that loves the law, you sure don't mind when it's bent to fit your beliefs.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

As I know you've been told before, asylum seekers don't need to come through the "door" and it is illegal to detain them after a certain period of time.

For someone that loves the law, you sure don't mind when it's bent to fit your beliefs.

He's a good little fascist like that.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

He didn't issue or publish anything.

He drew on a map.

He issued it to the public went he went on TV with it.

4 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

Where are these people being "illegally" detained for too long?

They're in the definitely in no way concentration camps at the border.

Let's say you get busted for a DUI, as is a real possibility. Do you believe you should be held in jail for months while waiting for the judge to determine your bail?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

Whatever.

Call your congressman.

Im going to the polls on 2020. I read thru all Facebook comments for hours today on this and not even one Trumptard dares to defend it but then here comes you. Yah he did something stupid as fuck but he did nothing wrong somehow. Fuck you.

• D'oh 1

8 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

They're in the definitely in no way concentration camps at the border.

Let's say you get busted for a DUI, as is a real possibility. Do you believe you should be held in jail for months while waiting for the judge to determine your bail?

Not here.

If I were in another country, illegally, I wouldn't expect to see anything but concrete walls and a rusty dishpan being shoved through a door for the rest of my life.

• D'oh 2

41 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

What do I do or say that is fascist? 

Can you point that out for me?

I'd link your tracker but that'd involve digging up several dozen accounts permabanned for being a racist piece of shit.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Alien_Nation said:

Not here.

If I were in another country, illegally, I wouldn't expect to see anything but concrete walls and a rusty dishpan being shoved through a door for the rest of my life.

Really? You really think that you'd expect to see rapists and murderers go to jail after you and be released before you? Do you honestly believe entering a country illegally is objectively worse than those? Why are your priorities so fucked up, dude?

• Like 2

There are no nations

there is only human

and it’s time for us to conquer our solar system 

I don’t want boomers and people who want to be boomers for some dumbass reason impeding on Solar Imperium’s progress just because you wanna be all “well shouldn’t have moved to Titan if you wanted to come back to earth!” just because for some reason your entire existence is based on impeding people 

• Thanks 1

How are we impeding people?

There is a legitimate, legal way to gain citizenship in the United States. 

There is no full-scale war occurring in Mexico.

Are we to believe that every single one of these hundred of thousands of immigrants are "asylum-seekers"?

No.

• D'oh 2

Cool. 

Doesn't change the fact if some comes claiming asylum it literally makes them an asylum seeker. 

• Like 3

How is comparing unwanted intruders in your house, to unwanted immigrants at the Southern border twisting things?

I would throw open the gates if they were all heart and brain surgeons, architects, scientists. 

They're not.

They're the unskilled, unwashed masses of the third world. 

And there's enough unemployment in this country as it is.

Don't need migrants coming in to undercut the working class even more and siphon money back to their homelands in the process.

• D'oh 2

Bucket, if you spent half the time practicing your guitar as you did being a racist twat, you might actually make something of yourself.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Well OP, I hear your concerns about this president but it's like @Ginguy always says, because he gets paid to - "He's just trolling!"

Anything dumb or evil that he does is simply trolling, whatever the hell that means anymore.

• Haha 3

I mean, I really don't even understand this. If someone already likes Trump, is their faith in him really going to be shattered if a hurricane doesn't go, like, 150 miles inland?

And does nobody in the room know how to use Photoshop, or?!?

8 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

T

And that's why instead of making the path to citizenship easier, we should throw them in cages instead?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

How is comparing unwanted intruders in your house, to unwanted immigrants at the Southern border twisting things?

No one owns open land. When they find some place to live, they don't just "intrude," they pay rent.

I would throw open the gates if they were all heart and brain surgeons, architects, scientists. 

They're not.

They're the unskilled, unwashed masses of the third world. 

And there's enough unemployment in this country as it is.

Working class American citizens: The most important people in this country. Working class immigrants: Absolute garbage.

Don't need migrants coming in to undercut the working class even more and siphon money back to their homelands in the process.

We've been over this before, maybe shift (all) the blame on the corporations who hire illegal immigrants? Funny how they were able to convince basically the whole country to blame the immigrants looking for work rather than themselves who are hiring them on their own volition. It's pretty simple, if corporations stop hiring illegal immigrants, they would have no reason to come here in the first place. 

• Like 4

Bucket, you're a fucking idiot.  Please leave.  Leave and never return.  You're a disgusting, worthless, piece of shit racist.  Nothing you say has any value and no one wants to see your smug ass racist ass pathetic ass comments.  Go to 8chan.  Go to a forum where your opinions are going to be met with acceptance.  Go get yourself arrested for hate crimes by spray painting TRUMP RULZ and swastikas everywhere.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Alien_Nation said:

They are not in cages.

They were.

Under Obama...

Is there a souce for this, or just those 3 pics that surfaced a year or so ago that right wing media says originated in 2014.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, stilgar said:

None of buckets links do. 

I miss the Bucket that roams around his backyard with his phone looking at the sky.

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Alien_Nation said:

How are we impeding people?

There is no full-scale war occurring in Mexico.

Are we to believe that every single one of these hundred of thousands of immigrants are "asylum-seekers"?

No.

And seeking asylum is one of them.

• Like 4